The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Reaching Out To My Rabb - With Explanatory Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Reaching Out To My Rabb - With Explanatory Notes Empty
PostSubject: Reaching Out To My Rabb - With Explanatory Notes   Reaching Out To My Rabb - With Explanatory Notes EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 pm

bismillah4

Reaching Out To My Rabb - With Explanatory Notes Reachi10

Sharing this ebook REACHING OUT TO MY RABB - WITH EXPLANATORY NOTES and the second pocket version book without the explanatory notes have been uploaded on the website http://reachingouttomyrabb.com/
http://reachingouttomyrabb.com/images/pdf%20rotmr.pdf
The first part of the book consists of general supplications which can be read at all times and also those for specific needs. The second part consists of invocations for different situations and occasions. The explanatory notes are by scholars and various authentic books. Both the books can be downloaded. Pls do make use of them.

BarakAllahu Feeki dear sister Umm Abdul Ahad for sharing your book with us.
Back to top Go down

Reaching Out To My Rabb - With Explanatory Notes
Page 1 of 1