Insha Allah we will study together the following Ayat from Surah Ta Ha (20)131. And strain not your eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to various groups of them, the splendour of the life of this world, that We may test them thereby. But the provision of your Lord is better and more lasting.
132. And enjoin Salah on your family, and be patient in offering them. We ask not of you a provision: We provide for you. And the good end is for those who have Taqwa.Lessons derived:
1. Although these ayah address the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), they also have a general application.
2. Envying the rich from time to time, it is part of human nature, we should not, as their enjoyment and splendour is a test from Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala.
3. Salah is the most important pillar after Shahadah and once again Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala reminds us to enjoin the Salah on our families.
4. If we are patient, Allah will reward to us with Paradise which is better than the wealth given to the wealthy.
5. Allah is the Provider not only to mankind but to all His Creations; not only to Muslims but all Mankind.May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala guide us to be amongst those who have Taqwa Ameen!