Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.
Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Abdur-Rahman As-Sudais
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
Our Khutbah selection for this week is from Makkah.Ramadaan: The month of Qur’aan
by Sa’ood Ash-Shuraim
1) The importance of Ramadaan for the Muslims, particularly times of adversity.
2) The importance of reading the Qur’aan and pondering over its meanings.
3) The phenomena of desertion of the Qur’aan.
4) Factors that prevent a person from pondering over the meanings of the Qur’aan.
5) Virtues of Qiyaam (night prayer) during Ramadaan.
6) Etiquettes of Du’aa’ and its great importance in Islaam.
7) Things that prevent Du’aa’ from being answered.
8) Ramadaan is the month of perseverance.