Alhamdulillah it’s Jumu’ah
Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Let’s remember to send Salams and Salah upon the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)
and to recite Surah Al-Kahf (18) (the Cave)
Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Salah Bukhatir
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
Our Khutbah selection for this week is from Al-Madinah. The Virtues Of Ramadaan
By Husain Aal Ash-Sheikh
1) The arrival of Ramadaan
2) The bounty of living to attend Ramadaan.
3) The virtues of Ramadaan.
4) Self-accountability during Ramadaan.
5) Ramadaan is the month of victory.
6) The situation of the Ummah today.
7) Ramadaan is the month of generosity.