Alhamdulillah it’s Jumu’ah
Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Let’s remember to send Salams and Salah upon the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)
and to recite Surah Al-Kahf (18) (the Cave)
Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Abdul Muhsin al-Qasim
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
Our Khutbah selection for this week is from Al-Madinah. Advises for Mid Ramadaan
By Salaah Al Budair
1) The virtue Ramadaan.
2) The situation of people after finishing half of Ramadaan.
3) Reminding with death.
4) A call to the negligent.
5) The sanctity of Ramadaan.
6) The situation of the righteous during Ramadaan.
7) Taking advantage of what is left of Ramadaan.
8) Reading and studying the Qur’aan.
9) Our situation with the Qur’aan.
10)Ramadaan is the month in which people are freed from Hellfire.
12)The Sunnah of I’tikaaf (residing in the Masjid).