The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Such a short phrase, such a deep meaning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Such a short phrase, such a deep meaning. Empty
PostSubject: Such a short phrase, such a deep meaning.     Such a short phrase, such a deep meaning. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:23 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

As-Salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

While reading different posts by different people in different pages and sites online there is something that I have noticed. My fellow Muslims, sharing their news of their everyday lives, seem to have forgotten an important phrase. This phrase has a deep meaning that is also a prayer in praise of Allah ta'aala (for which we will earn hasanaat inshaAllah each time we remember to use it). Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala is The One who has blessed us with so much that we can never count all of His blessings. How can we ever thank Him enough or show Him our gratitude? We can start by using that simple but powerful phrase, 'Alhamdulilah'.

Such a short phrase, such a deep meaning. Alhamd10

I would like to share the following article with you. Please read it through and I pray that you too will be inspired to use this beautiful phrase more and more in your lives inshaAllah.

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha Om-AbdulRahman

Alhamdulillah - The Perfect Praise
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com

Such a short phrase, such a deep meaning.
Page 1 of 1