The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Part 11 : Following and Applying Divine Guidance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Part 11 : Following and Applying Divine Guidance Empty
PostSubject: Part 11 : Following and Applying Divine Guidance   Part 11 : Following and Applying Divine Guidance EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:49 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Following and Applying Divine Guidance

From Umm ud-Darda (radiyallaahu 'anhaa) who said: I said to Aboo Dardaa (radiyallaahu 'anhu): Will you not seek for things to entertain your guests just as others seek for things for their guests? So he replied: I heard Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) say:

"Ahead of you is a steep mountain which will not be surmounted by those who are overburdened." So I wish to lighten my load for that ascent![22]

So the Muslim follows and applies divine guidance in all his affairs. This world to him is merely a passage to the hereafter and he has no attachment to it except for that which is essential in order to meet his needs and preserve himself. But as for this world diverting most of his attention and being the goal which he seeks after, thinking that what he is doing is good, then this is not from the character or characteristics of the Muslim. So how strange is the case of the people who waste the prime of their lives and expend their youth submerged in worldly actions, thinking they are doing good. This is indeed something from Satan, made alluring by him. So how are there people able to do this when it is the case that:

The Muslim Has No Free Time

Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com

Part 11 : Following and Applying Divine Guidance
Page 1 of 1