The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ad''iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 3   Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:23 pm

salaam

(61)

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ الجَـنَّةَ وأََعوذُ بِـكَ مِـنَ الـنّار .

Allahumma innee as-alukal-jannah, wa-aAAoothu bika minan-nar.

‘O Allah, I ask You to grant me Paradise and I take refuge in You from the Fire.’

(62)

اللّهُـمَّ بِعِلْـمِكَ الغَـيْبِ وَقُـدْرَتِـكَ عَلـى الْخَلقِ أَحْـيِني ما عَلِـمْتَ الحـياةَ خَـيْراً لـي، وَتَوَفَّـني إِذا عَلِـمْتَ الوَفـاةَ خَـيْراً لـي، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَشْيَتَـكَ في الغَـيْبِ وَالشَّهـادَةِ، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ كَلِمَـةَ الحَـقِّ في الرِّضـا وَالغَضَـب، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ القَصْدَ في الغِنـى وَالفَقْـر، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ نَعـيماً لا يَنْفَـد، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ قُـرَّةَ عَيْـنٍ لا تَنْـقَطِعْ وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ الرِّضـا بَعْـدَ القَضـاء، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ بًـرْدَ الْعَـيْشِ بَعْـدَ الْمَـوْت، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ لَـذَّةَ النَّظَـرِ إِلـى وَجْـهِكَ وَالشَّـوْقَ إِلـى لِقـائِـك، في غَـيرِ ضَـرّاءَ مُضِـرَّة، وَلا فِتْـنَةٍ مُضـلَّة، اللّهُـمَّ زَيِّـنّا بِزينَـةِ الإيـمان، وَاجْـعَلنا هُـداةً مُهْـتَدين .

Allahumma biAAilmikal-ghayb, waqudratika AAalal-khalq, ahyinee ma AAalimtal-hayata khayran lee watawaffanee itha AAalimtal-wafata khayran lee, allahumma innee as-aluka khashyataka fil-ghaybi washshahadah, wa-as-aluka kalimatal-haqqi fir-rida walghadab, wa-as-alukal-qasda fil-ghina walfaqr, wa-as-aluka naAAeeman la yanfad, wa-as-aluka qurrata AAaynin la tanqatiAA, wa-as-alukar-rida baAAdal-qada/, wa-as-aluka bardal-AAayshi baAAdal-mawt, wa-as-aluka laththatan-nathari ila wajhik, washshawqa ila liqa-ik fee ghayri darraa mudirrah, wala fitnatin mudillah, allahumma zayyinna bizeenatil-eeman wajAAalna hudatan muhtadeen.

‘O Allah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive so long as You know such life to be good for me and take me if You know death to be better for me. O Allah, make me fearful of You whether in secret or in public and I ask You to make me true in speech, in times of pleasure and anger.I ask you to make me moderate in times of wealth and poverty and I ask You for everlasting bliss and joy which will never cease.I ask You to make me pleased with what You have decreed and for an easy life after death.I ask You for the sweetness of looking upon Your Face and a longing to encounter You in a manner which does not entail a calamity which will bring about harm nor a trial which will cause deviation. O Allah, beautify us with the adornment of faith and make us of those who guide and are rightly guided.’

(63)

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ يا اللهُ بِأَنَّـكَ الواحِـدُ الأَحَـد ،الصَّـمَدُ الَّـذي لَـمْ يَلِـدْ وَلَمْ يولَدْ، وَلَمْ يَكـنْ لَهُ كُـفُواً أَحَـد ، أَنْ تَغْـفِرْ لي ذُنـوبي إِنَّـكَ أَنْـتَ الغَفـورُ الرَّحِّـيم .

Allahumma innee as-aluka ya Allah bi-annakal-wahidul-ahadus-samad, allathee lam yalid walam yoolad, walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad, an taghfira lee thunoobee innaka antal-Ghafoorur-Raheem.

‘O Allah, I ask You O Allah, as You are The One, The Only, AS-Samad, The One who begets not, nor was He begotten and there is none like unto Him that You forgive me my sins for verily You are The Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful.’

AS-Samad: The Self-Sufficient Master, Possessor of perfect attributes whom all of creation turn to in all their needs.

(64)

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ بِأَنَّ لَكَ الْحَـمْدُ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ أَنْـتَ وَحْـدَكَ لا شَـريكَ لَـكَ المَنّـانُ يا بَديـعَ السَّمواتِ وَالأَرْضِ يا ذا الجَلالِ وَالإِكْـرام، يا حَـيُّ يا قَـيّومُ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ الجَـنَّةَ وَأَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِنَ الـنّار .

Allahumma innee as-aluka bianna lakal-hamd, la ilaha illa ant wahdaka la shareeka lak, almannan, ya badeeAAas-samawati wal-ard, ya thal-jalali wal-ikram, ya hayyu ya qayyoom, innee as-alukal-jannah, wa-aAAoothu bika minan-nar.

‘O Allah, I ask You as unto You is all praise, none has the right to be worshipped except You, alone, without partner. You are the Benefactor. O Originator of the heavens and the Earth, O Possessor of majesty and honour, O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, verily I ask You for Paradise and I take refuge with You from the Fire.’

(65)

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ بِأَنَّـي أَشْـهَدُ أَنَّـكَ أنْـتَ اللهُ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ أَنْـت ، الأَحَـدُ الصَّـمَدُ الَّـذي لَـمْ يَلِـدْ وَلَمْ يولَـدْ ، وَلَمْ يَكـنْ لَهُ كُـفُواً أَحَـد .

Allahumma inne as-aluka biannee ashhadu annaka antal-lah, la ilaha illa ant, al-ahadus-samad, allathee lam yalid walam yoolad walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad.

‘O Allah, I ask You, as I bear witness that You are Allah, none has the right to be worshipped except You, The One, AS-Samad Who begets not nor was He begotten and there is none like unto Him.’

AS-Samad: The Self-Sufficient Master, Possessor of perfect attributes whom all of creation turn to in all their needs.
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 3
Page 1 of 1