The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ad''iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 1   Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 1 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:21 pm

salaam

24. Supplication said after the last tashahhud and before salam
(55)

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِكَ مِـنْ عَذابِ القَـبْر، وَمِـنْ عَذابِ جَهَـنَّم، وَمِـنْ فِتْـنَةِ المَحْـيا وَالمَمـات، وَمِـنْ شَـرِّ فِتْـنَةِ المَسيحِ الدَّجّال .

Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika min AAathabil-qabr, wamin AAathabi jahannam, wamin fitnatil-mahya walmamat, wamin shari fitnatil-maseehid-dajjal.

‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, from the torment of the Fire, from the trials and tribulations of life and death and from the evil affliction of Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjal.’
Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjal: among the great signs of the last hour and the greatest trials to befall mankind, which every Prophet has warned about. Most of mankind will follow him. He will appear from Asbahan, Iran at the time when the Muslims will conquer Constantinople. He will be given special powers and will make the truth seem false and vice versa. He will claim to be righteous and then he will claim prophethood and finally, divinity. From his features is that he will be blind in his right eye which is a definite proof that contradicts his claim to be Allah as it is a sign of imperfection. The word Kafir will be written between his eyes which every believer, literate or illiterate will recognise.

(56)

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِكَ مِـنْ عَذابِ القَـبْر ، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِـنْ فِتْـنَةِ المَسيحِ الدَّجّـال ، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِـنْ فِتْـنَةِ المَحْـيا وَالمَمـات . اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنَ المَأْثَـمِ وَالمَغْـرَم .

Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika min AAathabil-qabr, wa-aAAoothu bika min fitnatil-maseehid-dajjal, wa-aAAoothu bika min fitnatil-mahya walmamat. Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika minal-ma/thami walmaghram.

‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, and I take refuge in You from the temptation and trial of Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjal, and I take refuge in You from the trials and tribulations of life and death. O Allah, I take refuge in You from sin and debt.’

(57)

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي ظَلَـمْتُ نَفْسـي ظُلْمـاً كَثـيراً وَلا يَغْـفِرُ الذُّنـوبَ إِلاّ أَنْت ، فَاغْـفِر لي مَغْـفِرَةً مِنْ عِنْـدِك وَارْحَمْـني، إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الغَـفورُ الرَّحـيم .

Allahumma innee thalamtu nafsee thulman katheeran wala yaghfiruth-thunooba illa ant, faghfir lee maghfiratan min AAindik warhamnee, innaka antal-Ghafoorur-Raheem.

‘O Allah, I have indeed oppressed my soul excessively and none can forgive sin except You, so
forgive me a forgiveness from Yourself and have mercy upon me. Surely, You are The Most-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful.’

From Yourself: i.e. from Your innermost grace without deserving it and a forgiveness which is befitting to your tremendous generosity.
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Ad'iyah said after the last tashahhud and before salam - Part 1
Page 1 of 1