Location : The Wonderful Art Garden
|Subject: The Day a Mother forgets her child, A lesson from the Quran Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:41 pm|| |
The Day a Mother forgets her child,
A lesson from the Quran
Going through my files I found these notes on the first two Ayah of Surah Al-Hajj. 1. O mankind! Have Taqwa of your Lord! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour is a terrible thing.
2. The Day you shall see it, every nursing mother will forget her nursling, and every pregnant one will drop her load, and you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet they will not be drunk, but Allah's torment is severe. (Surah Al-Hajj 22:1-2)Lessons derived from these Ayah:
1. Fearing Allah – Have Taqwa of your Lord- is mentioned here as Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala chose to remind us about the Hour and its horror
2. A nursing mother will forget her child whom she was breastfeeding. There is always a special bond between mother and child during breastfeeding and yet due to the terror of that day a mother forgets her child. Can you imagine the terror of that day that a mother will forget her child.
3. A pregnant woman will miscarry because of the dreadful events of that day.
4. Imagine all of us being drunk on that day although we did not consume alcohol or intoxicants.
5. We know that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala is Most Merciful but here HE reminds us that HIS punishment is severe.May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala protect us from the torment of the grave and Punishment in the Hereafter Ameen!