The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

The Quest For Love & Mercy by Muhammad al Jibaly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

The Quest For Love & Mercy by Muhammad al Jibaly Empty
PostSubject: The Quest For Love & Mercy by Muhammad al Jibaly   The Quest For Love & Mercy by Muhammad al Jibaly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

bismillah4  

As Salamu Alaikum

The Quest For Love & Mercy by Muhammad al Jibaly Lovemercy

Quote :

The Quest for Love And Mercy: Regulations for Marriage & Wedding Islam  
Muhammad Al Jibaly  

This is one of a 4-book series covering various aspects of marriage according to the authentic Sunnah. Marriage plays a most central role in the human life, and has been largely discussed by the scholars of Islam through the ages, resulting in numerous writings and treatises. Some of those writings, mostly by contemporary scholars, have been translated to English. However, we find them restricted in scope, addressing Muslims who live in predominantly Islamic countries, or overlooking important real issues that have developed under the modern civilization. This leaves quite a large gap that needs to be filled for the benefit of the Muslims in English-speaking countries, and this is what we attempt to fulfill over the span of three books:
he Quest for Love & MercyRegulations for Marriage & Wedding in Islam

Covers the importance and advantages of marriage, selecting a spouse, the courting process, the marriage contract, celebrating the wedding, the waleemah, forbidden marriages, etc. Provides a practical procedure for performing a marriage contract, and includes a sample marriage certificate.

This is the full set of 4 books: The Quest For Love & Mercy by Muhammad al Jibaly 55706

rosebar

For those who are not yet married, I think this is an essential book to read. Also, us as women, are often reminded of our duties, but not so often do we hear lectures about our rights too. unsure
Anytime, I would advise my sisters seeking to get married or about to get married, to make sure they write their marriage contracts and that they make sure they include all what they want [in writings. And that they do not forsake their mahr . And to be the keeper of the marriage contract, lol!
Unfortunately, nowadays, words are like leaves in the wind, once spoken, quickly forgotten. But writings stay.
It is not point in trying to be the best simple sweet muslimah if your rights are not going to be respected later on. On the other hand, when a man fears Allah, then we should have no fear, he will treat his wife in the best companionship possible (hang on, it does not mean they will not argue, it means he will respect her and not annoy her on purpose and not pinpoint things she would rather ignore  wink ). Therefore my sweet sisters, do not always choose Mr Good Looking Flashing whiter than white teeth with smile that would make ice melt in subzero temperatures, and whose speech is sweeter than Turkish delights but who does not think of his Rabb nor of anyone else, for this matter, except himself . He will want you as a trophy, not as a good companion (so, be aware if you get a spot on your nose, he will not be so sweet hehe). Rather, choose a good , sensible, Allah fearing man (and good looking too will not do harm at all, rather, that his sight pleases you is a must too). Remember Salat-ul-Istikhaarah and you cannot go wrong Inshallah.
but this is for another time and another post. I just wanted to recommend the above book hehe

Inshallah, we will be posting articles in the articles sections about the rights and duties of the man and woman in a couple.

In the meantime, this book will do nicely.

If you want to buy online, I have found it on :

http://simplyislam.com
http://darussalam.com/

I cite only these two because I have tried them both time and time again and Mashallah, their service is very good. Delivery time, especially for Simply islam is very quick (sometimes 48hrs or less)

Simplyislam will ship worldwide. I do not know about Darussalam but you can try also  http://www.darussalamlondon.com (their shop is in Walthamstow, East London - been there, very good mashallah)  or http://dar-us-salam.com/ (the Houston, USA, branch - i did not go there  hehe).

Massalama
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

The Quest For Love & Mercy by Muhammad al Jibaly
Page 1 of 1