The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Bismillah

salaam

rosebar

Book Number: 6, Hadith Number: 2472
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (peace_be_upon_him) went out to Mecca in Ramadan in the year of Victory, and he and the people fasted till he came to Kura al-Ghamim and the people also fasted. He then called for a cup of water which he raised till the people saw it, and then he drank. He was told afterwards that some people had continued to fast, and he said: These people are the disobedient ones; these are the disobedient ones.
rosebar
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 pm

bismillah1

As-Salaamu alaikum

tree tree tree

Volume: 6, Book Number: 61, Hadith Number: 530
Narrated Abu Mas'ud:
The Prophet said, "If somebody recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqara at night, that will be sufficient for him." Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah 's Apostle ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan.
Then somebody came to me and started stealing of the foodstuff. I
caught him and said, "I will take you to Allah's Apostle!" Then Abu
Huraira described the whole narration and said:) That person said (to
me), "(Please don't take me to Allah's Apostle and I will tell you a
few words by which Allah will benefit you.) When you go to your bed,
recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah
who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come
near you till dawn." (When the Prophet heard the story) he said (to
me), "He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a
liar; and it was Satan."

tree tree tree

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:53 pm

bismillah3

As Salamu Alaikum

du balai

stars stars stars

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book Number: 6, Hadith Number: 2391

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

Kurayb said: Umm Fadl, daughter of Harith, sent him (Fadl, i.e. her son) to Mu'awiyah in Syria. I (Fadl) arrived in Syria, and did the needful for her. It was there in Syria that the month of Ramadan commenced. I saw the new moon (of Ramadan) on Friday. I then came back to Medina at the end of the month.
Abdullah ibn Abbas asked me (about the new moon of Ramadan) and said: When did you see it? I said: We saw it on Friday night. He said: (Did) you see it yourself? I said: Yes, and the people also saw it so they observed fast and Mu'awiyah also observed fast. Thereupon he said: But we saw it on Saturday night. So we shall continue to observe the fast until we complete thirty (fasts) or we see it (the new moon of Shawwal). I said: Is the sighting of the moon by Mu'awiyah not valid for you? He said: No; this is how the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) has commanded us. Yahya ibn Yahya was in doubt (whether the word used in the narration by Kurayb) was Naktafi or Taktafi.
stars stars stars

du balai
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm

bismillah3

As-Salaamu alaikum

red rose red rose red rose

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume: 8, Book Number: 79, Hadith Number: 700

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to the Prophet and said, "I am ruined!" The Prophet said, "What is the matter with you?" He said, "I had sexual relation with my wife (while I was fasting) in Ramadan." The Prophet said, "Have you got enough to manumit a slave?" He said, "No." The Prophet said, "Can you fast for two successive months?" The man said, "No." The Prophet said, "Can you feed sixty poor persons?" The man said, "No." Then the Prophet said to him, "Sit down," and he sat down. Afterwards an 'Irq, i.e., a big basket containing dates was brought to the Prophet and the Prophet said to him, "Take this and give it in charity." The man said, "To poorer people than we?" On that, the Prophet smiled till his premolar teeth became visible, and then told him, "Feed your family with it."

red rose red rose red rose
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Bismillah
salams

butterflyflowers
rosebar

Sahih Muslim, Book Number: 6, Hadith Number: 2433

Narrated Anas ibn Malik:

The Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was observing prayer during Ramadan. I came and stood by his side. Then another man came and he stood likewise until we became a group. When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) perceived that we were behind him, he lightened the prayer. He then went to his abode and observed such (a long) prayer (the like of which) he never observed with us. When it was morning we said to him: Did you perceive us during the night? Upon this he said: Yes, it was this (realisation) that induced me to do that which I did.
He (the narrator) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) began to observe Sawm Wisal at the end of the month (of Ramadan). One of his companions also began to observe this uninterrupted fast, whereupon the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: What about such people who observe uninterrupted fasts? You are not like me. By Allah, if the month were lengthened for me, I should have observed Sawm Wisal, so that those who act in an exaggerated manner would (have been obliged) to abandon their excesses.
rosebar
butterflyflowers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm

bismillah1

salaam

frame flowers frame flowers frame flowers

fountain

Book Number: 13, Hadith Number: 2457

Narrated Ubayy ibn Ka'b:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to observe i'tikaf during the last ten days of Ramadan. One year he did not observe i'tikaf. When the next year came, he observed i'tikaf for twenty nights (i.e. days).
fountain

frame flowers frame flowers frame flowers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 pm

bismillah4

:salamou:

red rose

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume: 3, Book Number: 31, Hadith Number: 174

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! My mother died and she ought to have fasted one month (for her missed Ramadan). Shall I fast on her behalf?" The Prophet replied in the affirmative and said, "Allah's debts have more right to be paid." In another narration a woman is reported to have said, "My sister died..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan   Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hadith Of The Day-On Ramadhan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2