The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Dua for the Sick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Dua for the Sick Empty
PostSubject: Dua for the Sick   Dua for the Sick EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:30 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Dua for the Sick

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Huma) reported: The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said,  

"If a person says: `La ilaha illallahu wallahu Akbar (There is no true god except Allah and Allah is Greatest)', his Rabb responds to him and affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, and I am the Greatest.'

When he says: `La ilaha illallahu Wahdahu la sharika Lahu (There is no true god except Allah, the One, He has no partner).' Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I. I have no partner.'

When he says: `La ilaha illallahu Lahul mulku wa Lahul-hamdu (the sovereignty belongs to Him and all the praise is due to Him).' He Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala  affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, Mine is the praise and to Me belongs the sovereignty.'

When he says: `La ilaha illallahu wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa Billah (There is no true god except Allah, and there is no might and power but with Allah).' He Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala  affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, and there is no might and power but with Me.''' [/color]  

The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa added,  "He who recites this during his illness and dies, will not be touched by the Fire (Hell).'' [At-Tirmidhi].

Dua for the Sick Duasick
Back to top Go down

Dua for the Sick
Page 1 of 1