The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name   Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:54 pm

bismillah4

Chapter 141

Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name

Hadith 874

Anas radiyallahu anhu reported in the course of his famous Hadith pertaining to Al-Isra' (the Ascension) that Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said,

"Then Jibril (Gabriel) ascended along with me to the nearest heaven and requested for the gate to be opened. He was asked: `Who is there?' He replied: `Jibril.' He was asked: `Who is with you?' He said: `Muhammad.' Then he ascended to the second heaven and requested for the opening of the gate. He was asked: `Who is there?' He said: `Jibril.' He was asked: `Who is with you?' He replied: `Muhammad.' In the same way he ascended to the third, fourth and all the heavens (i.e., until the seventh). At all of the gates he was asked: `Who is there?' He replied: Jibril.'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

red cherries  For an explanation of this Hadith by Dr Muhammad Salah view the video included in Hadith No. 871 of Chapter 140 pink necklace
Back to top Go down
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name   Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:56 pm

bismillah4

Hadith 875

Abu Dharr radiyallahu anhu reported: I stepped out one night and saw Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa walking by himself. I began to walk in the moonlit night. He turned round and saw me and asked,

"Who is there?''

I replied: "Abu Dharr.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Back to top Go down
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name   Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:57 pm

bismillah4

Hadith 876

Umm Hani radiyallah anha reported: I went to the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa who was taking a bath while Fatimah was screening him. He asked,

"Who is there?''  

I replied: "I am Umm Hani.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

red cherries  For an explanation of this Hadith by Dr Muhammad Salah view the video included in Hadith No. 875 pink necklace
Back to top Go down
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name   Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 11:00 pm

bismillah4

Hadith 877

Jabir radiyallahu anhu reported: I went to the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa and knocked at the door (to seek permission). He asked,

"Who is there?''  

I said: "I''. He  Sallalahu aleihi wa repeated,

'' I, I?!''

as if he disliked it. [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: At the doorstep, the visitor should disclose his identity to the host. Secondly, to knock at the door or to ring the door-bell is tantamount to seeking permission to enter the house. When the host comes out, the visitor should first offer him As-Salam.

red cherries  For an explanation of this Hadith by Dr Muhammad Salah view the video included in Hadith No. 875 pink necklace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name   Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 141 - Seeking Permission to enter by telling one's Name
Page 1 of 1