The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Chapter 76 - Endurance of Afflictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

Chapter 76 - Endurance of Afflictions Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 76 - Endurance of Afflictions   Chapter 76 - Endurance of Afflictions EmptySun May 24, 2015 4:30 pm

bismillah1

Chapter 76

Endurance of Afflictions

Allah, the Exalted, says:

"(Those) who repress anger, and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsineen (the good-doers (3:134) ''.

"And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives, that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.'' (42:43)

Hadith 648

Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu reported: A man said to the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa: "I have relatives with whom I try to maintain good relationship but they sever relations with me; whom I treat kindly but they treat me badly, with whom I am gentle but they are rough to me.'' He Sallalahu aleihi wa replied,

"If you are as you have said, then it is as though you are feeding them hot ashes and you will not be without a supporter against them from Allah, as long as you do so.'' [Muslim].

Commentary:
Also owing to its obvious relevance with this chapter this Hadith has been mentioned here. The above-mentioned Verses and this Hadith impress on a believer that in order to win the pleasure of Allah, he should be forgiving and tolerant with regard to the sufferings he  experiences at the hands of people. Both, good behaviour and the example of the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa, call for such an attitude.

red cherries This Hadith is explained in the Video included with Hadith No 646 of the previous section   pink necklace  
Back to top Go down

Chapter 76 - Endurance of Afflictions
Page 1 of 1