The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? Hadith10

salaam

Dear sisters, I would like some feedback on whether or not any of you would be interested in learning some small surahs to help you in performing your salaat. If there is a particular surah you would like to learn or revise then inshaAllah we can try to help you with useful resources. Maybe we will start some memorisation topics here in the sisters' library.

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha Om-AbdulRahman

Last edited by Zaza on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : to make it a pinned topic)
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:05 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum sister Aisha

ive been meaning to do some memorization of some more short surahs and the meanings and maybe the story behind the surahs too? any help would be great wub

p.s you forgot the e in "topics her in the sisters' library" wink
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:56 pm

salaam

I fixed the typo thanks wub

What we can do inshaAllah is that we each have our own thread for posting the ayahs that we have learnt inshaAllah for the week - a kind of weekly diary.
Even if it is just one ayah. But 5 to 10 ayahs per week is a reasonable goal to set.

So you could start a topic ''My memorisation progress'' or 'Juz Amma' or what ever Juz you are memorising.

Let's see if anyone else is interested or have other suggestions inshaAllah.

BarakAllahu feekee for your interest dear sister. wub
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:33 am

salaam

i wouldnt mind doing this either, ive been having exams lately, but on wednesday at home/school i should be starting to memorize surahs again inshallah. would we each make our own topic for our progress, then we list the ayahs we learnt? hugs

Massalama
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 am

salaam

Yes dear Nadia you can make your own topic to mark your progress inshaAllah. You do not need to list what you have learnt so far but your goals of what you want to learn in the coming days and weeks inshaAllah.
Ahlan wa Sahlan

InshaAllah you have great results in your exams - inshaAllah bilnajah!

waSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 am

As Salamu Alaikum

is it better to learn the meanings of my memorized surahs before starting other new surahs to memorize? hope that makes sense confused
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:36 pm

salaam

I think that it's a great idea to understand the meanings of the surahs and perhaps memorise some of the meanings of key Arabic words that are frequently repeated throughout the Quran in other surahs. Over time you will find that you can understand more and more of Quran recitation inshaAllah.

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha
Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:17 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah a lovely idea sister Aisha, Insha Allah I will join too once I am back home. hugs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 pm

salaam

mashallah sister what a great idea i would love to join inshallah

asalam alaikum
ummmouhamed
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:14 pm

salaam

Alhamdulilah that there is some interest in learning and revising Quran mashaAllah.
Masha Allah
InshaAllah we will see what is the most beneficial way to all. InshaAllah I will devise a poll when I get more time to see what sisters prefer.

Please add your ideas or suggestions here too dear sisters.
JazakAllahu Khairan

Last edited by Aisha on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:10 pm

salaam

I am interetested to participate in this too insha'Allah. I will wait to see what plan you come up with dear sister Aisha.

Jazakillahu khayr
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:35 pm

salaam

Wa jazakiAllahu khairan dear sister wink Ahlan wa Sahlan

Please everyone who is interested go and take the poll here
I look forward to seeing your votes inshaAllah.

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?   Quran Memorisation - anyone interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quran Memorisation - anyone interested?
Page 1 of 1