The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I Empty
PostSubject: Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I   Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:33 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I Jumuah10

Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.

Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Salah Bukhatir

Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I Blueradio

Click on the radio to listen to the recitation or click here.

Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I Prayer10

The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I

In Islam, performing the Prayer is the most important, mandatory act after the testimony of faith. The Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) said: “The head of the matter is Islam, its pillar is the Prayer...”[At-Tirmithi]

It is the last thing, the Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) recommended to his nation before he  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) died, saying: “The Prayer, the Prayer and what your right hands possessed.” [Abu Daawood] An act of this weight and status is really worthy of getting all attention and care of Muslims. Because the prayer which Allaah accepts and rewards plentifully is the prayer whose conditions, and basic elements are perfected.

But how could one carry out the prayer in the correct manner?

READ MORE

Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com

Jumu'ah Naseehah : The Prayer: Its prerequisites and essentials – I
Page 1 of 1