The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Grant me benefit in what You taught me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Grant me benefit in what You taught me Empty
PostSubject: Grant me benefit in what You taught me   Grant me benefit in what You taught me EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum 

Anas radiyallahu anhu  narrated that the Messenger of Allah :saws:used to say, "O Allah! Grant me benefit in what You have taught me, and teach me useful knowledge and provide me with knowledge that will benefit me." Related by An-Nasa'i and al-Hakim.

Grant me benefit in what You taught me Benefitknowledge
Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Grant me benefit in what You taught me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grant me benefit in what You taught me   Grant me benefit in what You taught me EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:39 pm

As Salamu Alaikum 

Another version of the above Dua

At-Tirmidhi reported a similar tradition on the authority of Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu   he said at its end. "And increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who will go to Hell." Its chain of narrators is good.

Grant me benefit in what You taught me Benefitknowledge2
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1