The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Part 18 : Remembrance of Allah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Part 18 : Remembrance of Allah Empty
PostSubject: Part 18 : Remembrance of Allah   Part 18 : Remembrance of Allah EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:38 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Remembrance of Allah

From Nu'maan ibn Basheer (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger said:

Supplication (ad-Du'aa) is worship, your Lord the Mighty and Majestic said: "Call upon Me - I will respond to your ionvocation."[32],[33]
Supplication is the head of remembrance of Allaah. Indeed he (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: ...and I order you to make mention to Allaah much, and the like of that is a man being chased by the enemy who are hastening after him until he comes to a protected fortress and so he protects himself in it. Likewise is the servant, for he does not protect himself from Satan except through remembrance of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic.[34]

So a Muslim remembering his Lord, the One free and far removed from all defects, places him in a position of safety and protection which Satan is unable to overcome. So this prevents him from many sins and numerous negative traits pertaining to the tongue, the limbs and the heart. Therefore:

The Muslim Does Not Fall Into Backbiting

Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com

Part 18 : Remembrance of Allah
Page 1 of 1