The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

The Proper manner to make Dua

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

The Proper manner to make Dua Empty
PostSubject: The Proper manner to make Dua   The Proper manner to make Dua EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:58 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Whilst the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was sitting, a man came in and prayed and said, "O Allah, forgive me and have mercy on me." The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "You have been too hasty, O worshipper. When you have prayed and are sitting, praise Allah as He deserves to be praised, send blessings upon me and then call upon Him." (Tirmidhi)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1