The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ad'iyah said when prostrating due to recitation of the Quran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Ad'iyah said when prostrating due to recitation of the Quran Empty
PostSubject: Ad''iyah said when prostrating due to recitation of the Quran   Ad'iyah said when prostrating due to recitation of the Quran EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:32 pm

salaam

21. Supplication when prostrating due to recitation of the Quran
(50)

سَجَـدَ وَجْهـي للَّـذي خَلَقَـهُ وَصَـوَّرَهُ وَشَقَّ سَمْـعَـهُ وَبَصَـرَهُ بِحَـوْلِـهِ وَقُـوَّتِهِ
( تَبـارَكَ اللهُ أَحْسَـنُ الخـالِقيـن).

Sajada wajhee lillathee khalaqahu washaqqa samAAahu wabasarahu bihawlihi waquwwatih { tabaraka Allahu ahsanu alkhaliqeen}.

‘My face fell prostrate before He who created it and brought forth its faculties of hearing and seeing by His might and power.<< So Blessed is Allah, the best of creators. >>’

(51)

اللّهُـمَّ اكْتُـبْ لي بِهـا عِنْـدَكَ أَجْـراً ، وَضَـعْ عَنِّـي بِهـا وِزْراً ، وَاجْعَـلها لي عِنْـدَكَ ذُخْـراً ، وَتَقَبَّـلها مِنِّـي كَمـا تَقَبَّلْتَـها مِنْ عَبْـدِكَ داود

Allahummak-tub lee biha AAindaka ajra, wadaAA AAannee biha wizra, wajAAalha lee AAindaka thukhra, wataqabbalha minnee kama taqabbaltaha min AAabdika Dawood.

‘O Allah, record for me a reward for this (prostration), and remove from me a sin. Save it for me and accept it from me just as You had accepted it from Your servant Dawood.’
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Ad'iyah said when prostrating due to recitation of the Quran
Page 1 of 1