The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ad''iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Part 1   Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Part 1 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:25 am

Bismillah

salaam

16. Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer)
(27)

اللّهُـمَّ باعِـدْ بَيـني وَبَيْنَ خَطـايايَ كَما باعَدْتَ بَيْنَ المَشْرِقِ وَالمَغْرِبْ ، اللّهُـمَّ نَقِّنـي مِنْ خَطايايَ كَمـا يُـنَقَّى الثَّـوْبُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الدَّنَسْ ، اللّهُـمَّ اغْسِلْنـي مِنْ خَطايـايَ بِالثَّلـجِ وَالمـاءِ وَالْبَرَدْ

Allahumma baAAid baynee wabayna khatayaya kama baAAadta baynal-mashriqi walmaghrib, allahumma naqqinee min khatayaya kama yunaqqath-thawbul-abyadu minad-danas, allahummagh-silnee min khatayaya biththalji walma/i walbarad.

‘O Allah, distance me from my sins just as You have distanced The East from The West, O Allah, purify me of my sins as a white robe is purified of filth, O Allah, cleanse me of my sins with snow, water, and ice.’

(28)

سُبْـحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمْـدِكَ وَتَبارَكَ اسْمُـكَ وَتَعـالى جَـدُّكَ وَلا إِلهَ غَيْرُك

Subhanakal-lahumma wabihamdika watabarakas-muka wataAAala jadduka wala ilaha ghayruk.

‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You. Blessed be Your name, and lofty is Your position and none has the right to be worshipped except You.’

to be continued insha'Allah...
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Part 1
Page 1 of 1