The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you...

Go down 

[Allah said] Verily, I am going to make you...
 a). Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) ; a Mercy for Mankind
 b). Prophet Ibrahim (alayhi salam) ; an imam for mankind (to follow)
 c). Prophet Yunus (alayhi salam) ; an example for his nation
 d). Prophet Luqman (alayhi salam) ; a wise man
View results
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... Empty
PostSubject: Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you...   Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 am

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 72870

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 113710

This is our question from Hizb 2 which is from ayah 75 of surah Al-Baqarah to ayah 141 of surah Al-Baqarah.

A certain prophet fulfilled certain commands that Allah had tried him with. Allah said to this prophet, "Verily, I am going to make you..."

Who was the prophet and what did Allah say He was going to make him (i.e. this prophet)?

a). Prophet Muhammad Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 581734 ; a Mercy for Mankind

b). Prophet Ibrahim Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 447559 ; an imam for mankind (to follow)

c). Prophet Yunus Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 447559 ; an example for his nation

d). Prophet Luqman Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 447559; a wise man

We're making it a little harder as we go Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 808349 (but not too hard ), so take a moment and see if you remember the answer to this question from your reading insha'Allah.

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 391388 Remember: no peeking please Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 391388

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 113219

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 572958
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... Empty
PostSubject: The Answer for Hizb 2's Question   Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 am

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 72870

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 295262

The answer to the question for Hizb 2 is.....B: Prophet Ibrahim Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 447559 ; an imam for mankind (to follow).

The answer is found in ayah 124: Allah says, " وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًاۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ "

And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrahim (Abraham) [i.e., Allah] tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allah) said (to him), "Verily, I am going to make you an Imam (a leader) for mankind (to follow you)." [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said, "And of my offspring (to make leaders)." (Allah) said, "My Covenant (Prophethood) includes not Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 879170 Great job! Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 231451 Be sure to come back for the Question for hizb 3 insha'Allah.

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you... 329246
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Question for Hizb 2: [Allah said]: Verily I am going to make you...
Page 1 of 1