The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Better than servants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Better than servants Empty
PostSubject: Better than servants   Better than servants EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 pm

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Better than servants

Narrated by 'Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): “Fatima complained of the suffering caused to her by the hand mill. Some Captives were brought to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), she came to him but did not find him at home ''Aishah was present there to whom she told (of her desire for a servant). When the Prophet came, ''Aishah informed him about Fatima's visit. Ali added "So the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) came to us, while we had gone to our bed I wanted to get up but the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Remain at your place". Then he sat down between us till I found the coolness of his feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I teach you a thing which is better than what you have asked me? When you go to bed, say, 'Allahu-Akbar' (Allah is the Greatest) thirty-four times, and 'Subhanallah (Glorified be Allah) thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah) thirty-three times for that is better for you both than a servant." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Better than servants Sub-br

Back to top Go down

Better than servants
Page 1 of 1