The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah?

Go down 

What was Prophet Nuh's request/invocation/saying to Allah?
1 ) ''O my Lord! Help me because they deny me.''
Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_lcap60%Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
2 ) ''O my Lord! Prison is dearer to me than that to which they invite me.''
Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_lcap0%Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3 ) ''O my Lord! Make me one who performs As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat ), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation.''
Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_lcap20%Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
4) ''And verily I fear my relatives after me, and my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir''.
Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_lcap0%Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5) ''La ilaha illa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You, Glorified be You!Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers''.
Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_lcap20%Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Back

AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Empty
PostSubject: Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah?   Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa Rahmatoullah wa barakatou

Here is the question for Hizb no35, which is from Ayah 1 of Surah 23 Al-Mu’minun to 20 of Surah 24, An-Nur.

Tricky but if you are careful (and have been reading your Quran regularly Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? 208456 ) then you will know Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? 391388

remember, you can ask around but no, no search engines ... this is the rule I have not reminded you of for a while . So today is a good day Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? 860963

ok, here we are .

What was the plea of Prophet Nuh to Allah?

1 - "O my Lord! Help me because they deny me."

2 - "O my Lord! Prison is dearer to me than that to which they invite me.''

3 - ''O my Lord! Make me one who performs As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat ), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation.''

4 - ''And verily I fear my relatives after me, and my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir''.

5 - ''La ilaha illa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You (O, Allah)], Glorified (and Exalted) be You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]! Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers."

Make your choice and take the poll Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? 329246

Until next time Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? 99960 for now...
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah?   Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

Yes, shout the answer was number 1

well done.

here is the proof (daleel)

Surah al Muminoon, ayah 26 :
26[Nuh (Noah)] said: "O my Lord! Help me because they deny me."
قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي بِمَا كَذَّبُونِ

rosebar

as for the other saying, here they are (I have posted the whole translations of the ayah's meanings ):

33 He said: "O my Lord! Prison is dearer to me than that to which they invite me. Unless You turn away their plot from me, I will feel inclined towards them and be one (of those who commit sin and deserve blame or those who do deeds) of the ignorant." (surah Yussef - ayah 33) Yussuf's invocation

40 "O my Lord! Make me one who performs As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat ), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation. Surah Ibrahim ayah 40 - Ibrahim's invocation

5 - And verily I fear my relatives after me, and my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir. Surah Maryam ayah 5 (Zakariyah's invocation)

87 And (remember) Dhun-Nun (Jonah), when he went off in anger, and imagined that We shall not punish him (i.e. the calamities which had befallen him)! But he cried through the darkness (saying): La ilaha illa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You (O, Allah)], Glorified (and Exalted) be You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]! Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers." (an nabiyah ayah 87 Yunus invocation)

Until next time Inshallah..... Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah? 99960 ...for now !
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

Question for Hizb 35: What was Prophet Nuh's request (plea/invocation) to Allah?
Page 1 of 1