The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Hadith Qudsi 18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Hadith Qudsi 18 Empty
PostSubject: Hadith Qudsi 18   Hadith Qudsi 18 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Hadith Qudsi 8

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (Radhi Allahu Anhu):

The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam) said: "Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me."

It was related by Muslim.

The link to the audio for the hadeeth in Arabic and English:

Source
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com

Hadith Qudsi 18
Page 1 of 1