The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Seeking Forgiveness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Seeking Forgiveness Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Forgiveness   Seeking Forgiveness EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 pm

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Seeking Forgiveness

Narrated by Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam): I asked Allah's Apostle to teach me an invocation so that I may invoke Allah with it in my prayer. He told me to say, "Allahumma inni zalumtu nafsi zulman kathiran, Wala yaghfirudhdhunuba illa anta faghfirli maghfiratan min 'Indika, war-hamni innaka antal-ghafururrahim." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Seeking Forgiveness Seekin10

Back to top Go down

Seeking Forgiveness
Page 1 of 1