The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Allah’s Mercy – Good Deeds are multiplied Tenfold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Allah’s Mercy – Good Deeds are multiplied Tenfold Empty
PostSubject: Allah’s Mercy – Good Deeds are multiplied Tenfold   Allah’s Mercy – Good Deeds are multiplied Tenfold EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:05 pm

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala states in the Glorious Qur'an:

Whoever brings a good deed shall have ten times the like thereof to his credit, and whoever brings an evil deed shall have only the recompense of the like thereof, and they will not be wronged. (Surah Al-An’am 6: 160)

Ibn `Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said about his Lord,

“Your Lord is Most Merciful. Whoever intends to perform a good deed and does not do it, it will be written for him as a good deed. If he performs it, it will be written for him as ten deeds, to seven hundred, to multifold. Whoever intends to commit an evil deed, but does not do it, it will be written for him as a good deed. If he commits it, it will be written for him as a sin, unless Allah erases it. Only those who deserve destruction will be destroyed by Allah.” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim and An-Nasa'i)

Abu Dharr (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said,

“Allah says, `Whoever performs a good deed, will have tenfold for it and more. Whoever commits a sin, then his recompense will be the same, unless I forgive. Whoever commits the earth's fill of sins and then meets Me while associating none with Me, I will give him its fill of forgiveness. Whoever draws closer to Me by a hand's span, I will draw closer to him by a forearm's length. Whoever draws closer to Me by a forearm's length, I will draw closer to him by an arm's length. And whoever comes to Me walking, I will come to him running.'” (Muslim) This is a Qudsi Hadith.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala help us to increase our good deeds Ameen!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1