The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Last Days Before Ramadan : Everything must be watched/Read/Listened to !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Last Days Before Ramadan : Everything must be watched/Read/Listened to !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Last Days Before Ramadan : Everything must be watched/Read/Listened to !!!!   Last Days Before Ramadan : Everything must be watched/Read/Listened to !!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

bluearmchair Dear Members and Visitors , blue_teapot

If some of you are not yet ready for Ramadan ( and I am talking here being ready spiritually, not stocking samosas/samboosas in the freezer - remember, Ramadan is NOT the festival of food , as I read on one very mistaken website rolleyes laughing - fasting all day long does not mean filling one's stomach so much at Iftar that one gets sick when doing rukoo !!! - nor does Ramadan mean to sleep all day and wake up to break fast at Maghreb rolleyes Ramadan is to get closer to our Rabb, Allah azzawajal - I tought I would mention that, just in case!!! red cherries ) here is your marathon reading, watching and listening on RAMADAN shout better late than never .
Time to du balai get read of all these bad habits .... Get on Halal Tube & Kalamullah shout !!!

nice pillows boite a bonbons boite a bonbons nice pillows

black coffee
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

Last Days Before Ramadan : Everything must be watched/Read/Listened to !!!!
Page 1 of 1