The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Calling Sisters from Dar Al-Huda past and present (Jeddah, KSA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Calling Sisters from Dar Al-Huda past and present (Jeddah, KSA) Empty
PostSubject: Calling Sisters from Dar Al-Huda past and present (Jeddah, KSA)   Calling Sisters from Dar Al-Huda past and present (Jeddah, KSA) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:32 pm

bismillah4
salaam

A Message to sisters in Jeddah - Sadaqah Time -
There is still time till thursday morning

Quote :
Assalaam alaikum, Sisters from Dar Al-Huda past and present, we will be going to Dar Ash-Shaakireen (ladies welfare home) next Thursday morning August 6. If you want to donate food or help distribute, contact me or any of the English/Urdu teachers for details. You can drop off food at the school starting Saturday. No perishable items please, the storage area is not air conditioned. We need carton boxes too.

red rose

I got this message from a dear friend . Come on my dear sisters , give generously. Ramadan is coming, our sisters need you (unfortunately, I am in UK but I will look for similar events in UK Inshallah).
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

Calling Sisters from Dar Al-Huda past and present (Jeddah, KSA)
Page 1 of 1