The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.

Go down 
5 posters

Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran?
 1. Yes please! I would like to study/memorise each surah as a group. We all post in the same thread and please post the complete surahs as a reference with links to Audio, tafsir, tajweed etc. to assist me in my memorisation and study.
 2.Yes please! I would like to study/memorise at my own pace in my own topic and please post the complete surahs as a reference with links to Audio, tafsir, tajweed etc. to assist me in my memorisation and study.
 3. No thank you, I do not have time to memorise or study Quran. But it's a good idea mashaAllah.
 4.No thank you, not interested.
View results
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:30 pm

salaam

welcome
After our discussion in the other topic here, I have compiled this poll to get a better idea of what everyone would prefer.

Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran?

1. Yes please! I would like to study/memorise each surah as a group. We all post in the same thread and please post the complete surahs as a reference with links to Audio, tafsir, tajweed etc. to assist me in my memorisation and study.

2. Yes please! I would like to study/memorise at my own pace in my own topic and please post the complete surahs as a reference with links to Audio, tafsir, tajweed etc. to assist me in my memorisation and study.

3. No thank you, I do not have time to memorise or study Quran. But it's a good idea mashaAllah.

4.No thank you, not interested.

Please take the poll and add any comments and ideas to this thread.
JazakumAllahu khairan.
Jazaki Allahu Khaira
WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha

Last edited by Aisha on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adapted the poll)
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 pm

salaam

Sister, I like option 1. However, I want to memorize as a group but still have the benefits of the tafsir, tajweed links, etc. Could that be an option too insha'Allah? (I didn't vote yet)

Also, which surah's would we be starting with insha'Allah?
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 pm

salaam

BarakAllahu feekee dear sister. I have adapted the poll for clarity.

Last edited by Aisha on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 pm

salaam

option 1 because if i do it at my own time, i think i will become very lazy.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:06 pm

salaam

i voted for the 2nd one even though the 1st one is also good for encourgement within a group.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:28 pm

salaam

BarakAllahu feekum dear sisters for your feedback - inshaAllah we can encourage each other.

A grand total of TWO votes and three sisters interested so far mashaAllah. Spread the news sisters!

Welcome

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Aisha study
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

please take the poll JazakAllahu Khairan
Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

I voted for the 1st option, like sis Nadia, I fear laziness and I get distracted easily these days. wink
Back to top Go down
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 am

salaam

i would love to. But I cannot work on my own. Left to my own devices, I know myself, I will not have the willpower. I need the support of a group.
but how are we going to post in the same topic ? wouldn't it be messy ? hehe how will we know who is doing what and where we are at ?
I took the poll computer

BarakAllahu Feeki for the suggestion sister Aisha. I think it will be great Inshallah.

Amy pink necklace
Back to top Go down
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Assalamou aleikoum

wa rahmatoullah
wa barakatou

Bismillah large

Mashalla, this is a great idea. I was waiting to see if we would ge more answers.

But I think it would be wiser to start after Ramdadan and Eid.

Also, you may want to do a survey by sending emails to our sisters who are registered but do not visit nor post, before their account goes into deletion .

Let me know if you want to do that, and I will hold off deletion of accounts until Ramadan (just this once hehe)

Khadi
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:34 pm

bismillah4

As Salamu Alaikum

Yes I think that would be a good idea to leave it until after Ramadhan inshaAllah. Let's gather a few more members too inshaAllah. Also if anyone has any more suggestions let us know inshaAllah.
:butterflies:
Jazakunna Allahu khairan.
:butterflies:

WaSalaamu alaikum,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: link for quran reading   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 pm

salaam

i found this and thought it might be of use for when Quran reading begins here.
http://web.youngmuslims.ca/resources/studygroup/53-studygroup/113-quranstudy.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 am

asalam alaikum

mashallah sister this is a great idea i would be interested in learning as a group inshallah

asalam alaikum
ummmouhamed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.   Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll. Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like to be actively involved in memorisation topics for Quran? Please take the poll.
Page 1 of 1