The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

The Book of Hope for Sinners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

The Book of Hope for Sinners Empty
PostSubject: The Book of Hope for Sinners   The Book of Hope for Sinners EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 12:21 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

By Ismail Kamdar

Masha Allah

A very beneficial book, which I enjoyed reading and learnt many lessons

The Book of Hope for Sinners Hope4s10

About The Book:

This book is a collection of Qur'anic verses and narrations from Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) which aim to inspire hope and transformation in the hearts of the believers.

Who is this book for:

For every believer who wants to get closer to God
   For every believer who struggles with sinful habits
   For every believer who wants to experience a higher level of hope, love, and gratitude to God

What will I get from this book:

Increased love of God
   The ability to continue growing spirituality, despite sinful habits
   A hopeful positive understanding of Islam
   A deep appreciation for God's Mercy and Love

Example of some of the hadiths discussed in this book:

Anas ibn Malik (radiallahu anhu) narrated: I heard the Prophet (sulallahu alahi wasalam) say that Allah Almighty has said, “O Son of Adam, as long as you invoke Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.
O Son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and you then asked forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you.

O Son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the Earth, and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.” (Sunan At-Tirmidhi)

Salman Al-Farsi (radiallahu anhu) narrated: The Messenger of Allah (sulallahu alahi wasalam), said, “Verily, Allah has one hundred portions of mercy. From one portion the creation has been given mercy between themselves and ninety-nine portions are reserved for the Day of Resurrection.” (Muslim)

Umar ibn Al-Khattab (radiallahu anhu) narrated: Some prisoners of war were brought in front of the Prophet (sulallahu alahi wasalam) and among them was a woman who was breast-feeding.

Whenever she found a child among the prisoners, she would take it to her chest and nurse it.

The Prophet (sulallahu alahi wasalam) said to us, “Do you think this woman could throw her child in the fire?” We said, “No, not if she is able to stop it.” The Prophet said, “Allah is more merciful to His servants than a mother is to her child.” (Bukhari)

Purchase Links:

PDF - https://payhip.com/b/g2JV
Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/Book-Hope-Sinners-Ismail-Ka...
Kindle - https://www.amazon.com/Book-Hope-Sinners-Ismail-Ka...
Alternative PDF Link - https://gumroad.com/l/bookofhope

bluefeather A Book we highly recommend bluearmchair

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1