The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course Empty
PostSubject: 27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course   27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:41 pm

salaam

This is an Arabic course for brothers and sisters inshallah. Details are on the poster below

Al-Ansar Islamic Education Centre
833-835 High Road,
Goodmayes,
Essex
IG3 8TD

27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course Arabiccourse2009b
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: 27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course   27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 pm

salaam

cannot see the edit button hehe or maybe your not allowed to edit these things but i just noticed today that you cannot view the whole poster (well i cant anyway hugs ) so here is the link

Click here
Back to top Go down
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

PostSubject: Re: 27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course   27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 am

Assalamou aleikoum wa rhmatoullah wa barakatou

ooops, sorry, I have messed up a bit lately with the permissions. Of course, you are allowed to edit. If you do as many typos as me, editing is not a luxury but a necessity hehe

let me check what happened and please, tell me if you can edit now
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course   27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:00 pm

salaam

ummmm no i still dont have it?? but take your time inshallah wink

:yellow:
Back to top Go down
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

PostSubject: Re: 27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course   27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa rhamatoullah wa barakatou

Nadia wub, please, could you check on your post , top right handside ? the edit, quote buttons are there. On many forums , they are at the bottom of the post, but Forumotion, they are top right handside of your post (once the post is posted).
I see that Amy-amatullah has edidted her post.
i will ask sister Aisha, she is the whizzkid around here hehe mashallah.

Khadi
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course   27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 pm

salaam

sorry to annoy you but............. its still not there only the "quote" button. you can leave it for now, i dont exactly need it flowersmiley

hugs

Massalama

edit: ive got it now!!! i think its the computer i was using it has a very big screen and it doesnt take up everything so it was only showing the quote button jazakiAllahukhairan0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course   27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course Empty

Back to top Go down

27th July/20th August 09- Ilford UK - Exclusive Summer Intensive Arabic Course
Page 1 of 1