The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1   Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 am

Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1 10257
Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1 412469

27. Remembrance said in the morning and evening

(as-sabah) translated morning: after Fajr prayer until the sun rises, (al-masa/) translated evening: after Asr prayer until the sunsets, however some scholars say: after the sunsets and onwards.

Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1 739823

(75)In the evening:

أَمْسَيْـنا وَأَمْسـى المـلكُ لله وَالحَمدُ لله ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُـلكُ ولهُ الحَمْـد، وهُوَ على كلّ شَيءٍ قدير ، رَبِّ أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيرَ ما في هـذهِ اللَّـيْلَةِ وَخَـيرَ ما بَعْـدَهـا ، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّ هـذهِ اللَّـيْلةِ وَشَرِّ ما بَعْـدَهـا ، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكَسَـلِ وَسـوءِ الْكِـبَر ، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ عَـذابٍ في النّـارِ وَعَـذابٍ في القَـبْر .

Amsayna wa-amsal-mulku lillah walhamdu lillah la ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer, rabbi as-aluka khayra ma fee hathihil-laylah, wakhayra ma baAAdaha, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharri hathihil-laylah, washarri ma baAAdaha, rabbi aAAoothu bika minal-kasal, wasoo-il kibar, rabbi aAAoothu bika min AAathabin fin-nar, waAAathabin fil-qabr.

‘We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave.’
…likewise, one says in the morning:
أَصْـبَحْنا وَأَصْـبَحَ المُـلْكُ لله ……

Asbahna wa-asbahal-mulku lillah….

‘We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty…’

Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1 739823

(76)

اللّهُـمَّ بِكَ أَصْـبَحْنا وَبِكَ أَمْسَـينا ، وَبِكَ نَحْـيا وَبِكَ نَمـوتُ وَإِلَـيْكَ النِّـشور .

Allahumma bika asbahna wabika amsayna, wabika nahya ,wabika namootu wa-ilaykan-nushoor.

‘O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our resurrection.’

In the evening:
اللّهُـمَّ بِكَ أَمْسَـينا، وَبِكَ أَصْـبَحْنا، وَبِكَ نَحْـيا، وَبِكَ نَمـوتُ وَإِلَـيْكَ المَصـير .

Allahumma bika amsayna, wabika asbahna, wabika nahya wabika namootu wa-ilaykal-maseer.

‘O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our return.’

red rose
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Ad'iyah said in the morning and evening- part 1
Page 1 of 1