The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

A Hadith on Friday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safiyyah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Safiyyah

A Hadith on Friday Empty
PostSubject: A Hadith on Friday   A Hadith on Friday EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:20 pm

bismillah4 

A Hadith on Friday

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah radiyallahu anhu : The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa  said:

“The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created, on it he was expelled (from Paradise), on it his contrition was accepted, on it he died, and on it the Last Hour will take place. On Friday every beast is on the lookout from dawn to sunrise in fear of the Last Hour, but not jinn and men, and it contains a time at which no Muslim prays and asks anything from Allah but He will give it to him.”

Ka'b said: “That is one day every year.”

So I said: “It is on every Friday.”

Ka'b read the Torah and said: “The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa  has spoken the truth.”

Abu Hurayrah  radiyallahu anhu  said: “I met Abdullah ibn Salam radiyallahu anhu  and told him of my meeting with Ka'b.”

Abdullah ibn Salam radiyallahu anhu  said: “I know what time it is.”

Abu Hurayrah radiyallahu anhu  said: “I asked him to tell me about it.”

Abdullah ibn Salam said: “It is at the very end of Friday.”

I asked: “How can it be when the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa  has said: "No Muslim finds it while he is praying...." and this is the moment when no prayer is offered.”

Abdullah ibn Salam radiyallahu anhu  said: “Has the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa  not said: "If anyone is seated waiting for the prayer, he is engaged in the prayer until he observes it."

I said: “Yes, it is so.”

(Abu Dawud Book 2 No. 1041)
Back to top Go down

A Hadith on Friday
Page 1 of 1