The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

O Allah! I ask You of all good......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

O Allah! I ask You of all good...... Empty
PostSubject: O Allah! I ask You of all good......   O Allah! I ask You of all good...... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 pm

As Salamu Alaikum 

Aishah radiyallah anha  narrated, 'Allah's Messenger Sallalahu aleihi wa taught her this supplication, "O Allah! I ask You of all good of what I have done and what I have not done in this world and in the Hereafter. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done and what I have not done in this world and in the Hereafter. O Allah! I ask of You all good that Your servant and Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu aleihi wa  used to ask of You. I seek refuge in You from all evil that Your servant and Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu aleihi wa  used to seek refuge in You from. O Allah! I ask You for Paradise and what brings me nearer to it of deeds and sayings. I seek refuge in You from Hell-Fire and what brings me near to it of deeds and sayings. I ask You for the good consequences of Your Decree." Related by Ibn Majah Ibn Hibban and Al-Hakim graded it as Sahih.

O Allah! I ask You of all good...... Asking
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1