The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Chapter 05 - Ta’zir - Discretionary punishment And Ordinances Regarding An Assailant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

Chapter 05 - Ta’zir - Discretionary punishment And Ordinances Regarding An Assailant  Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 05 - Ta’zir - Discretionary punishment And Ordinances Regarding An Assailant    Chapter 05 - Ta’zir - Discretionary punishment And Ordinances Regarding An Assailant  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 pm

bismillah1

Chapter 5

Ta’zir Discretionary punishment And Ordinances Regarding An Assailant

1292. Abu Burdah Al-Ansari radiyallahu anhu  narrated that he heard the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa  say. "No more than ten lashes are to be given except when inflicting one of the Hudud (prescribed punishments) of Alalh." Agreed upon.

red cherries

1293. Aishah radiyallah anha narrated that Allah’s Messenger Sallalahu aleihi wa  said. "Forgive the people with high moral values when they slip but not what calls for the infliction of Hudud." Related by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, An-Nasa'i and Al-Baihaqi.

red cherries

1294. 'Ali radiyallahu anhu  narrated. 'I would not blame myself for the death of a man when I inflicted prescribed punishment on him with the exception of one who drunk Khamr, for if he were to die. I would pay Diyah for him.'

red cherries

1295. Sa'id bin Zaid (RAA) narrated that the Messenger of  Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said. "Whoever is killed while protecting his property, he is a martyr," (370) Related by the four Imams and At-Tirmidhi graded it as Sahih.

370.  Imam Muslim transmitted a Hadith on the authority of Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu that a man came to the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa  asking about a man who is trying to take away his money the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa said to him, "Do not give it to him." He then asked again. 'What if he fights me?' The Prophet  Sallalahu aleihi wa   said to him, "Fight him." The man asked again, 'What if he kills me?' The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa  said to him, "You are then (considered) a martyr." The man asked, 'What if I kill him?' The Prophet *'said to him, "He is then in the Hell Fire." And in that ease there is no Qisas as the man was defending himself.

red cherries

1296. Abdullah bin Khabbab narrated, 'I heard my father say: 'I heard the Messenger of  Allah  Sallalahu aleihi wa  say, "There will be times of Fitan,(371) so 0 slave of Allah be in it the one who is killed and do not be the killer," Related by Abu Khaithamah and Ad-Daraqutni.

371. Plural of fitnah which means affliction, hardship trials etc.

red cherries

1297. Ahmad transmitted a similar Hadith on the authority of Khalid bin Urfutah.

Back to top Go down

Chapter 05 - Ta’zir - Discretionary punishment And Ordinances Regarding An Assailant
Page 1 of 1