The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Part 38 : He Hopes for good for Himself and His Brothers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Part 38 : He Hopes for good for Himself and His Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Part 38 : He Hopes for good for Himself and His Brothers   Part 38 : He Hopes for good for Himself and His Brothers EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 am

As Salamu Alaikum

He Hopes for good for Himself and His Brothers

From Jundub (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that the Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) narrated:

That a man said: By Allaah, Allaah will not forgive so and so. Whereas Allaah, the Most High said: Who is it who swears by Me that I will not forgive so and so, for I have forgiven so and so, and have rendered your actions futile.[59]

[Author's text abridged hereafter]

The fear and hope that a Muslim has for his brothers does not prevent him from carrying out what Allaah has established with regard to:

Ordering Good and Forbidding Evil

Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com

Part 38 : He Hopes for good for Himself and His Brothers
Page 1 of 1