The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Some Ahadith on the Virtues of Wudhu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safiyyah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Safiyyah

Some Ahadith on the Virtues of Wudhu Empty
PostSubject: Some Ahadith on the Virtues of Wudhu   Some Ahadith on the Virtues of Wudhu EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrates: 'I heard my loving friend, Rasulullah Sallalahu aleihi wa saying: The jewelery of a Mu'min (on the Day of Resurrection) will cover to the places where the water of ablution reaches.' (Muslim)

Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrates: I heard Rasulullah Sallalahu aleihi wa saying: 'My Ummah will be called on the Day of Resurrection with their limbs and faces shining from traces of Wudhu. So whoever amongst you can increase the area of his radiance should do so (i.e. by performing Wudu regularly)'. (Al-Bukhari)

‘Uthmãn-ibn-’Affãn radiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallalahu aleihi wa said: 'Anyone who performs Wudhu, and performs Wudhu excellently (meaning thereby to carefully observe all the etiquettes), his sins will come out from his body, even coming out from under his nails.' (Muslim)

Abu Umämah radiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallalahu aleihi wa said: 'Whoever stands up to perform his Wudhu, intending to offer Salat, then cleans his hands, the sins of his two hands fallout with the first drop of water. Then, when he rinses his mouth, and draws water into his nose and expels it, the sins of his tongue and two lips fallout with the first drop of water. Then, as he cleans his face, the sins of his hearing and seeing fallout with the first drop (of water). Then, when be cleans his two arms past the elbows and his two feet past the ankles, he becomes free of all his offenses and sins, just as he was, the day his mother gave him birth. He (then) said: When he stands for Salat Allah elevates his position, and if he (merely) sits (without standing for Salat ) even then his sitting is free of sins.' (Musnad Ahmad)

lbn ‘Umar radiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallalahu aleihi wa said: 'For a person who performs Wudhu (while already) in a state of purity, for him ten virtues are written'.(Abu Däwüd)

Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallalahu aleihi wa said: 'Were it not (for the fear) of overburdening my Ummah, I would have ordered them to (brush their teeth with) Siwak at every Salat.' (Muslim)

Note: Siwäk or Miswaak is a natural tooth brush prepared from the roots or branches of various trees and bushes. The most common and beneficial is that of the root of the Salvadora Persica, a wild desert plant known in Arabic as Arak, and in Urdu as Peelu.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1