Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Let’s remember to send Salams and Salah upon the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)
and to recite Surah Al-Kahf (18) (the Cave)
Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Abdullah Basfar.
The English is read by Ibrahaim Walk using the Saheeh International Translation.
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
This week’s Khutbah is from Al-Al-Madinah.The Virtues and Rulings of Hajj
1) Worship is the exclusive right of Allaah
2) The virtues of worship
3) The merits of this Ummah
4) It is from the mercy of Allaah that He sent messengers and legislated different acts of worship
5) Hajj is one of the pillars (of Islaam)
6) The virtue of Hajj
7) Hajj is proof that Islaam is the true religion
8) Which is the perfect Hajj?
9) The pillars and obligatory aspects of Hajj
10) The virtue of the day of An-Nahr (sacrifice)
11) Recommended acts and etiquettes
12) The virtue of the ten days of Dhul- Hijjah
13) Fasting the day of ‘Arafah