The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 363.

Narrated by Al-Bara (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While a man from the companions of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was reciting (Qur’an) and his horse was tied in the house, the horse got startled and started jumping. The man came out, looked around but could not find anything, yet the horse went on jumping. The next morning he mentioned that to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam). The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "That was the tranquility (calmness) which descended because of the recitation of the Qur’an."

Hadith Number 364.

Narrated by Jabir (Radhi Allahu Anhu): We were one thousand and four hundred on the Day of Al-Hudaibiya.

Hadith Number 365.

Narrated by 'Uqba bin Sahban: 'Abdullah bin Mughaffal Al-Muzani who was one of those who witnessed (the event of) the tree, said, "The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) forbade the throwing of small stones (with two fingers)." 'Abdullah bin Al-Mughaffal Al-Muzani also said, "The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) also forbade urinating at the place where one takes a bath."

Hadith Number 366.

Narrated by Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: Who was one of the companions of the tree (those who swore allegiance to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) beneath the tree at Al-Hudaibiya).

Hadith Number 367.

Narrated by Habib bin Abi Thabit: I went to Abu Wail to ask him (about those who had rebelled against 'Ali). On that Abu Wail said, "We were at Siffin (a city on the bank of the Euphrates, the place where the battle took place between 'Ali and Muawiya) A man said, "Will you be on the side of those who are called to consult Allah's Book (to settle the dispute)?" 'Ali said, 'Yes (I agree that we should settle the matter in the light of the Qur'an)." ' Some people objected to 'Ali's agreement and wanted to fight. On that Sahl bin Hunaif said, 'Blame yourselves! I remember how, on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (i.e. the peace treaty between the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and the Quraish pagans), if we had been allowed to choose fighting, we would have fought (the pagans). At that time 'Umar came (to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)) and said, "Aren't we on the right (path) and they (pagans) in the wrong? Won't our killed persons go to Paradise, and theirs in the Fire?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) replied, "Yes." Umar further said, "Then why should we let our religion be degraded and return before Allah has settled the matter between us?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "O the son of Al-Khattab! No doubt, I am Allah's Messenger and Allah will never neglect me." So Umar left the place angrily and he was so impatient that he went to Abu Bakr and said, "O Abu Bakr! Aren't we on the right (path) and they (pagans) on the wrong?" Abu Bakr said, "O the son of Al-Khattab! He is Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) , and Allah will never neglect him." Then Surah Al-Fath (The Victory) was revealed."

Hadith Number 368.

Narrated by Ibn Abi Mulaika: The two righteous persons were about to be ruined. They were Abu Bakr and 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhuma) who raised their voices in the presence of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) when a mission from Bani Tamim came to him. One of the two recommended Al-Aqra' bin Habeas, the brother of Bani Mujashi (to be their governor) while the other recommended somebody else. (Nafi', the sub-narrator said, I do not remember his name). Abu Bakr said to Umar, "You wanted nothing but to oppose me!" 'Umar said, "I did not intend to oppose you." Their voices grew loud in that argument, so Allah revealed:

'O you who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet ….' (Surah Al-Hujurat 49: 2) Ibn Az-Zubair said, "Since the revelation of this Verse, 'Umar used to speak in such a low tone that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) had to ask him to repeat his statements." But Ibn Az-Zubair did not mention the same about his (maternal) grandfather (i.e. Abu Bakr).

Hadith Number 369.

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) missed Thabit bin Qais for a period (So he inquired about him). A man said. "O Allah's Messenger! I will bring you his news." So he went to Thabit and found him sitting in his house and bowing his head. The man said to Thabit, "'What is the matter with you?" Thabit replied that it was an evil affair, for he used to raise his voice above the voice of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and so all his good deeds had been annulled, and he considered himself as one of the people of the Fire. Then the man returned to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and told him that Thabit had said, so-and-so. (Musa bin Anas) said: The man returned to Thabit with great glad tidings. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said to the man. "Go back to him and say to him: "You are not from the people of the Hell Fire, but from the people of Paradise."

Hadith Number 370.

Narrated by Abdullah bin Az-Zubair (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): A group of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) (and requested him to appoint a governor for them). Abu Bakr said, "Appoint Al-Qaqa bin Mabad." Umar said, "Appoint Al-Aqra' bin Habeas." On that Abu Bakr said (to 'Umar). "You did not want but to oppose me!" 'Umar replied "I did not intend to oppose you!" So both of them argued till their voices grew loud. So the following Verse was revealed:

'O you who believe! Be not forward...' (Surah Al-Hujurat 49: 1)

Hadith Number 371.

Narrated by Anas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "The people will be thrown into the (Hell) Fire and it will say:[color=green] "Are there any more (to come)?' (Surah Qaf 50: 30) till Allah puts His Foot over it and it will say, 'Qati! Qati! (Enough Enough!)'"

Hadith Number 372.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): (That the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said) "It will be said to the Hell, 'Are you filled?' It will say, 'Are there any more (to come)?' On that Allah will put His Foot on it, and it will say 'Qati! Qati! (Enough! Enough!)."

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 373.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Paradise and the Fire (Hell) argued, and the Fire (Hell) said, "I have been given the privilege of receiving the arrogant and the tyrants.' Paradise said, 'What is the matter with me? Why do only the weak and the humble among the people enter me?' On that, Allah said to Paradise. 'You are My Mercy which I bestow on whoever I wish of my servants.' Then Allah said to the (Hell) Fire, 'You are my (means of) punishment by which I punish whoever I wish of my slaves. And each of you will have its fill.' As for the Fire (Hell), it will not be filled till Allah puts His Foot over it whereupon it will say, 'Qati! Qati!' (*) At that time it will be filled, and its different parts will come closer to each other; and Allah will not wrong any of His created beings. As regards Paradise, Allah will create a new creation to fill it with."

* Enough, Enough.

Hadith Number 374.

Narrated by Jarir bin Abdullah: We were in the company of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) on a fourteenth night (of the lunar month), and he looked at the (full) moon and said, "You will see your Lord as you see this moon, and you will have no trouble in looking at Him. So, whoever can, should not miss the offering of prayers before sunrise (Fajr prayer) and before sunset (Asr prayer)." Then the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) recited:

'And celebrate the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before (its) setting.' (Surah Qaf 50: 39)

Hadith Number 375.

Narrated by Mujahid: Ibn Abbas said, "Allah ordered His Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) to celebrate Allah's praises after all prayers." He refers to His Statement: 'After the prayers.' (Surah Qaf 50: 40)

Hadith Number 376.

Narrated by Um Salama (Radhi Allahu Anha): I complained to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) that I was sick, so he said, "Perform the Tawaf (of Ka’bah at Makkah) while riding behind the people (who are performing the Tawaf on foot)." So I performed the Tawaf while Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was offering the prayer by the side of the Ka’bah and was reciting: 'By the Mount (Saini) and by a Decree Inscribed."

Hadith Number 377.

Narrated by Jubair bin Mut'im: I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) reciting Surah At-Tur in the Maghrib prayer, and when he reached the Verse:

'Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators, or did they create the Heavens and the Earth? Nay, but they have no firm belief or do they own the treasures of Your Lord? Or have they been given the authority to do as they like...' (Surah At-Tur 52: 35-37) my heart was about to fly (when I realized this firm argument).

Hadith Number 378.

Narrated by Masruq: I said to 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha), "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) see his Lord?" 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) recited the Verse:

'No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things.' (Surah Al-An’am 6: 103) 'It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil.' (Surah Ash-Shura 42: 51) ' Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) further said, "And whoever tells you that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar." She then recited:

'No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow.' (Surah Luqman 31: 34) She added: "And whoever tell you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: 'O Messenger! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord...' (Surah Al-Ma’idah 5: 67) 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) added. "But the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saw Jibril (Alayhi Salam) in his true form twice."

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 379.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): Regarding the Verses: 'And was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer; So did (Allah) convey the Inspiration to His slave (Jibril) and then he Jibril) conveyed (that to Muhammad...' (Surah An-Najm 53: 9-10) Ibn Mas'ud narrated to us that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) had seen Jibril (Alayhi Salam) with six hundred wings.

Hadith Number 380.

Narrated by Ash-Shaibani : I asked Zirr about the Statement of Allah:

'And was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer. So did Allah convey the Inspiration to His slave (Jibril) and then he (Jibril) conveyed that to Muhammad.' (Surah An-Najm 53: 10) He said, "Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) (Radhi Allahu Anhu) informed us that Muhammad had seen Jibril (Alayhi Salam) with six hundred wings."

Hadith Number 381.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): (Regarding the revelation) Truly he (Muhammad) did see of the signs of his Lord; the Greatest!' (Surah An-Najm 53: 18) The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saw a green screen covering the horizon.

Hadith Number 382.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): (Regarding His Statement about the Lat and the Uzza: Lat was originally a man who used to mix Sawiq for the pilgrims.

Hadith Number 383.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Whomever takes an oath in which he mentions Lat and 'Uzza (forgetfully), should say: None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and whoever says to his companion.'Come along, let us gamble must give alms (as an expiation)."

Hadith Number 384.

Narrated by 'Urwa: I asked 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) (regarding the Sai between As Safa and Al-Marwa). She said, "Out of reverence to the idol Manat which was placed in Al-Mushailal, those who used to assume Ihram in its name, used not to perform Sa'i between As-Safa and Al-Marwa, (*) so Allah revealed:

'Verily! The As-Safa and Al-Marwa (two mountains at Makkah) are among the symbols of Allah.' (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 158). Thereupon, Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and the Muslims used to perform Sai (between them)." Sufyan said: The (idol) Manat was at Al-Mushailal in Qudaid. 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) added, "The Verse was revealed in connection with the Ansar. They and (the tribe of) Ghassan used to assume lhram in the name of Manat before they embraced Islam." 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) added, "There were men from the Ansar who used to assume lhram in the name of Manat which was an idol between Makkah and Al-Madinah. They said, "O Allah's Messenger! We used not to perform the Tawaf (Sai) between As-Safa and Al-Marwa out of reverence to Manat."

* Because there were two other idols between As-Safa and Al-Marwa which did not belong to them.

Hadith Number 385.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surah-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:47 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 386.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The first Surah in which a prostration was mentioned, was Surah An-Najm (The Star). Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) prostrated (while reciting it), and everybody behind him prostrated except a man whom I saw taking a hand-full of dust in his hand and prostrated on it. Later I saw that man killed as an infidel, and he was Umaiya bin Khalaf.

Hadith Number 387.

Narrated by Ibn Masud (Radhi Allahu Anhu): During the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) the moon was split into two parts; one part remained over the mountain, and the other part went beyond the mountain. On that, Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Witness (this miracle)." (*)

* See the Miracle of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)

Hadith Number 388.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the company of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), and it became two parts. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, Witness, witness (this miracle)."

Hadith Number 389.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The moon was cleft asunder during the lifetime of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam).

Hadith Number 390.

Narrated by Anas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The people of Makkah asked the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) to show them a sign (miracle). So he showed them (the miracle) of the cleaving of the moon.

Hadith Number 391.

Narrated by Anas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The moon was cleft asunder into two parts.

Hadith Number 392.

Narrated by Abdullah bin Masud (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to recite: "Fahal-min-Maddakir (then is there any that will receive admonition?") (Surah Al-Qamar 54: 15)

Hadith Number 393.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to recite: 'Is there any that remember? And a furious wind (plucking out men) as if they were uprooted stems of palm trees, then how terrible was My punishment and My warnings!' (Surah Al-Qamar 54: 20-21)

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 394.

Narrated by Abu Ishaq: A man asked Al-Aswad, 'is it 'Fahal min-Muddakir' or '...Mudhdhakir?" Al Aswad replied, 'I have heard Abdullah bin Masud reciting it, 'Fahal-min Muddakir'; I too, heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) reciting it 'Fahal-min-Muddakir' with 'd'.

Hadith Number 395.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) recited: 'Fahal-min-Muddakir' "And Verily an abiding torment seized them early in the morning So, taste you My torment and My warnings" (Surah Al-Qamar 54: 38-39)

Hadith Number 396.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) recited: 'Fahal-min Muddakir': "And verily, We have destroyed nations like unto you; then is there any that will receive admonition?" (Surah Al-Qamar 54: 51)

Hadith Number 397.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I recited before the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) 'Fahal-min-Mudhdhakir'. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "It is Fahal-min Muddakir."

Hadith Number 398.

Narrated by Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) while in a tent on the day of the Battle of Badr, said, "O Allah! I request you (to fulfill) Your promise and contract! O Allah! If You wish that you will not be worshipped henceforth..." On that Abu Bakr (Radhi Allahu Anhu) held the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) by the hand and said, "That is enough, O Allah's Messenger! You have appealed to your Lord too pressingly," while the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was putting on his armor. So Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) went out, reciting, "Their multitude will be put to flight, and they will show their backs." (Surah Al-Qamar 54: 45)

Hadith Number 399.

Narrated by Yusuf bin Mahik: I was in the house of 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha), the mother of the Believers. She said, "This revelation: "Nay, but the Hour is their appointed time (for their full recompense); and the Hour will be more previous and most bitter." (Surah Al-Qamar 54: 46) was revealed to Muhammad at Makkah while I was a playfull little girl."

Hadith Number 400.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): While in his tent on the day the Battle of Badr, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "O Allah! I request You (to fulfill) Your promise and contract. O Allah! If You wish that the Believers be destroyed). You will never be worshipped henceforth." On that, Abu Bakrradi held the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) by the hand and said, "That is enough, O Allah's Messenger! You have appealed to your Lord too pressingly" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was wearing his armor and then went out reciting:

'Their multitude will be put to flight and they will show their backs. Nay, but the Hour is their appointed time (for their full recompense), and the Hour will be more previous and most bitter.' (Surah Al-Qamar 54: 45-46)

Hadith Number 401.

Narrated by Abdullah bin Qais (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Two gardens, the utensils and the contents of which are of silver, and two other gardens, the utensils and contents of which are of gold. And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face."

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 402.

Narrated by Abdullah bin Qais (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner of which there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them. And there are two gardens, the utensils and contents of which are made of silver; and two other gardens, the utensils and contents of which are made of so-and-so (i.e. gold) and nothing will prevent the people staying in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face."

Hadith Number 403.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "In Paradise there is a tree which is so big that a rider can travel in its shade for one hundred years without passing it; and if you wish, you can recite: 'In shade long extended.'" (Surah Al-Waqi’ah 56: 30)

Hadith Number 404.

Narrated by Said bin Jubair: I asked Ibn Abbas about Surah Al-Tauba, and he said, "Surah Al-Tauba? It is exposure (of all the evils of the infidels and the hypocrites). And it continued revealing (that the oft-repeated expression): '...and of them... and of them.' till they started thinking that none would be left unmentioned therein." I said, "What (about) Surah Al-Anfal?" He replied, "Surah Al-Anfal was revealed in connection with the Badr Battle." I said, "(What about) Surah Al-Hashr?" He replied, "It was revealed in connection with Bani an-Nadir." (*)

* Bani An-Nadir was a Jewish tribe in Madinah.

Hadith Number 405.

Narrated by Said: I asked Ibn 'Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu) about Surah Al-Hashr. He replied, "Say Surah An-Nadir."

Hadith Number 406.

Narrated by Ibn Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): 'Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) burnt and cut down the palm trees of Bani An-Nadir which were at Al-Buwair (a place near Al-Madinah). There upon Allah revealed:

'What you (O Muslims) cut down of the palm trees (of the enemy) or you left them standing on their stems, it was by the leave of Allah, so that He might cover with shame the rebellious.' (Surah Al-Hashr 59: 5)

Hadith Number 407.

Narrated by Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The properties of Bani An-Nadir were among the booty that Allah gave to His Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) such Booty were not obtained by any expedition on the part of Muslims, neither with cavalry, nor with camelry. So those properties were for Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) only, and he used to provide thereof the yearly expenditure for his wives, and dedicate the rest of its revenues for purchasing arms and horses as war material to be used in Allah's Cause.

Hadith Number 408.

Narrated by Alqama: 'Abdullah (bin Masud) (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said. "Allah curses those ladies who practice tattooing and those who get themselves tattooed, and those ladies who remove the hair from their faces and those who make artificial spaces between their teeth in order to look more beautiful whereby they change Allah's creation." His saying reached a lady from Bani Asd called Um Yaqub who came (to Abdullah) and said, "I have come to know that you have cursed such-and-such (ladies)?" He replied, "Why should I not curse these whom Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) has cursed and who are (cursed) in Allah's Book!" Um Yaqub said, "I have read the whole Qur’an, but I did not find in it what you say." He said, "Verily, if you have read it (i.e. the Qur’an), you have found it. Didn't you read:

'And whatsoever the Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) gives you take it and whatsoever he forbids you, you abstain (from it). (Surah Al-Hashr 59: 7)

She replied, "Yes, I did," He said, "Verily, Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) forbade such things." "She said, "But I see your wife doing these things?" He said, "Go and watch her." She went and watched her but could not see anything in support of her statement. On that he said, "If my wife was as you thought, I would not keep her in my company." (*)

* i.e. I would divorce her.

Hadith Number 409.

Narrated by Abdullah (bin Mus'ud) (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) has cursed the lady who uses false hair.

Hadith Number 410.

Narrated by 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I recommend that my successor should take care of and secure the rights of the early Muhajirun; and I also advise my successor to be kind to the Ansar who had homes (in Al-Madinah) and had adopted the Faith, before the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) migrated to them, and to accept the good from their good ones and excuse their wrong doers.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 411.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): A man came to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and said, "O Allah's Messenger! I am suffering from fatigue and hunger." The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) sent (somebody) to his wives (to get something), but the messenger found nothing with them. Then Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said (to his companions). "Isn't there anybody who can entertain this man tonight so that Allah may be merciful to him?" An Ansari man got up and said, "I (will, entertain him), O Allah's Messenger!" So he went to his wife and said to her, "This is the guest of Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), so do not keep anything away from him." She said. "By Allah, I have nothing but the children's food." He said, "When the children ask for their dinner, put them to bed and put out the light; we shall not take our meals tonight," She did so. In the morning the Ansari man went to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) who said, "Allah was pleased with (or He bestowed His Mercy) on so-and-so and his wife (because of their good deed)." Then Allah revealed:

'But give them preference over themselves even though they were in need of that.' (Surah Al-Hashr 59: 9)

Hadith Number 412.

Narrated by Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) sent me along with Az-Zubair and Al-Miqdad and said, "Proceed till you reach a place called Raudat-Khakh where there is a lady travelling in a howda on a camel. She has a letter. Take the letter from her." So we set out, and our horses ran at full pace till we reached Raudat Khakh, and behold, we saw the lady and said (to her), "Take out the letter!" She said, "I have no letter with me." We said, "Either you take out the letter or we will strip you of your clothes." So she took the letter out of her hair braid. We brought the letter to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and behold, it was addressed by Hatib bin Abi Balta'a to some pagans at Makkah, informing them of some of the affairs of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam). The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "What is this, O Hatib?" Hatib replied, "Do not be hasty with me, O Allah's Messenger! I am an Ansari man and do not belong to them (Quraish infidels) while the Muhajirun who were with you had their relatives who used to protect their families and properties at Makkah. So, to compensate for not having blood relation with them.' I intended to do them some favor so that they might protect my relatives (at Makkah), and I did not do this out of disbelief or an inclination to desert my religion." The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) then said (to his companions), "He (Hatib) has told you the truth." 'Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger! Allow me to chop his head off?" The Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "He is one of those who witnessed (fought in) the Battle of Badr, and what do you know, perhaps Allah looked upon the people of Badr (Badr warriors) and said, 'Do what you want as I have forgiven you.' " (Amr, a sub-narrator, said,: This Verse was revealed about him (Hatib):

'O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies as friends or protectors.' (Surah Al-Mumtahanah 60:1)

Hadith Number 413.

Narrated by 'Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Sufyan was asked whether (the Verse): 'Take not My enemies and your enemies...' was revealed in connection with Hatib. Sufyan replied, "This occurs only in the narration of the people. I memorized the Hadith from 'Amr, not overlooking even a single letter thereof, and I do not know of anybody who remembered it by heart other than myself."

Hadith Number 414.

Narrated by Urwa : 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) the wife of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) , said, "Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to examine the believing women who migrated to him in accordance with this Verse: 'O Prophet! When believing women come to you to take the oath of allegiance to you... Verily! Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.' (Surah Al-Mumtahanah 60: 12) 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) said, "And if any of the believing women accepted the condition (assigned in the above-mentioned Verse), Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) would say to her. "I have accepted your pledge of allegiance." "He would only say that, for, by Allah, his hand never touched, any lady during that pledge of allegiance. He did not receive their pledge except by saying, "I have accepted your pledge of allegiance for that."

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 415.

Narrated by Um Atiya (Radhi Allahu Anha): We took the oath of allegiance to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and he recited to us:

'They will not associate anything in worship with Allah,' and forbade us to bewail the dead. Thereupon a lady withdrew her hand (refrained from taking the oath of allegiance), and said, "But such-and-such lady lamented over one of my relatives, so I must reward (do the same over the dead relatives of) hers." The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) did not object to that, so she went (there) and returned to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) so he accepted her pledge of allegiance.

Hadith Number 416.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): Regarding the saying of Allah:

'And they will not disobey you in any just matter.' (Surah Al-Mumtahanah 60: 12) That was one of the conditions which Allah imposed on the (believing) women (who came to take the oath of allegiance to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)).

Hadith Number 417.

Narrated by 'Ubada bin As-Samit (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While we were with the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), he said, "Will you swear to me the pledge of allegiance that you will not worship any thing besides Allah, will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, and will not steal?" Then he recited the Verse concerning the women. (Sufyan, the subnarrator, often said that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam): added, "Whoever among you fulfills his pledge, will receive his reward from Allah, and whoever commits any of those sins and receives the legal punishment (in this life), his punishment will be an expiation for that sin; and whoever commits any of those sins and Allah screens him, then it is up to Allah to punish or forgive them."

Hadith Number 418.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): I witnessed the 'Id-al-Fitr prayer with Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman; (Radhi Allahu Anhum) and all of them offered it before delivering the sermon... and then delivered the sermon. Once the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) (after completing the prayer and the sermon) came down, as if I am now looking at him waving at the men with his hand to sit down, and walked through them till he, along with Bilal, reached (the rows of) the women. Then he recited: "O Prophet! When believing women come to you to take the oath of allegiance that they will not worship anything other than Allah, will not steal, will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, will not kill their children, and will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood (by making illegal children belonging to their husbands)..." (Surah Al-Mumtahanah 60: 12) Having finished, he said, "Do you agree to that?" One lady, other than whom none replied the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Yes, O Allah's Messenger!" (The sub-narrator, Al-Hasan did not know who the lady was.) Then the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said to them: "Will you give alms?" Thereupon Bilal spread out his garment and the women started throwing big rings and small rings into Bilal's garment. (See Hadith No. 95 Book 15)

Hadith Number 419.

Narrated by Jubair bin Mutim (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I heard Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saying, 'I have several names: I am Muhammad and I am Ahmad, and I am Al-Mahi with whom Allah obliterates Kufr (disbelief), and I am Al-Hashir (gatherer) at whose feet (i.e. behind whom) the people will be gathered (on the Day of Resurrection), and I am Al-Aqib (i.e. who succeeds the other Prophets in bringing about good)."

Hadith Number 420.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While we were sitting with the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) Surah Al-Jumu'ah was revealed to him, and when the Verse, " And He (Allah) has sent him (Muhammad) also to other (Muslims)...' (Surah Al-Jumu'ah 62:3) was recited by the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), I said, "Who are they, O Allah's Messenger?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) did not reply till I repeated my question thrice. At that time, Salman Al-Farisi was with us. So Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) put his hand on Salman, saying, "If Faith were at (the place of) Ath-Thuraiya (pleiades, the highest star), even then (some men or man from these people (i.e. Salman's folk) would attain it."

Hadith Number 421.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said. Then some men from these people would attain it."

Hadith Number 422.

Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): A caravan of merchandise arrived at Al-Madinah on a Friday while we were with the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) All the people left (the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and headed for the caravan) except twelve persons. Then Allah revealed:

'But when they see some bargain or some amusement they disperse headlong to it.'...(Surah Al-Jumu'ah 62: 11)

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:20 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 423.

Narrated by Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While I was taking part in a Ghazwa. I heard 'Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Abi Salul) saying. "Don't spend on those who are with Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), that they may disperse and go away from him. If we return (to Al-Madinah), surely, the more honorable will expel the meaner amongst them." I reported that (saying) to my uncle or to 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) who, in his turn, informed the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) of it. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) called me and I narrated to him the whole story. Then Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) sent for 'Abdullah bin Ubai and his companions, and they took an oath that they did not say that. So Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) disbelieved my saying and believed his. I was distressed as I never was before. I stayed at home and my uncle said to me. "You just wanted Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) to disbelieve your statement and hate you." So Allah revealed (the Surah beginning with) 'When the hypocrites come to you.' (Surah Al-Munafiqun 63: 1) The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) then sent for me and recited it and said, "O Zaid! Allah confirmed your statement."

Hadith Number 424.

Narrated by Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I was with my uncle and I heard 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul, saying, "Don't spend on those who are with Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) that they may disperse and go away from him." He also said, "If we return to Al-Madinah, surely, the more honorable will expel the meaner." So I informed my uncle of that and then my uncle informed Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) thereof. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) sent for 'Abdullah bin Ubai and his companions. They swore that they did not say anything of that sort Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) deemed their statement true and rejected mine. Thereof I became as distressed as I have never been before, and stayed at home. Then Allah revealed (Surah Al-Munafiqin):

'When the hypocrites come to you... (Surah Al-Munafiqun 63: 1) They are the ones who say: Spend nothing on those who are with Allah's Messenger ... (63.7) Verily the more honorable will expel therefrom the meaner...' (63.7-8)

Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) sent for me and recited that Surah for me and said, "Allah has confirmed your statement. " 'That is because they believed, then disbelieved, so a seal was set on their hearts, therefore they understand not.' (Surah Al-Munafiqun 63: 3)

Hadith Number 425.

Narrated by Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Anhu): When 'Abdullah bin Ubai said, "Do not spend on those who are with Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)," and also said, "If we return to Al-Madinah," I informed the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) of his saying. The Ansar blamed me for that, and 'Abdullah bin Ubai swore that he did not say. I returned to my house and slept. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) then called me and I went to him. He said, "Allah has confirmed your statement." The Verse: "They are the one who say: Spend nothing... (Surah Al-Munafiqun 63:7) was revealed.

Hadith Number 426.

Narrated by Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Anhu): We went out with the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) : on a journey and the people suffered from lack of provisions. So 'Abdullah bin Ubai said to his companions, "Don't spend on those who are with Allah's Messenger, that they may disperse and go away from him." He also said, "If we return to Al-Madinah, surely, the more honorable will expel therefrom the meaner. So I went to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and informed him of that. He sent for 'Abdullah bin Ubai and asked him, but 'Abdullah bin Ubai swore that he did not say so. The people said, "Zaid told a lie to 'Allah's Messenger." What they said distressed me very much. Later Allah revealed the confirmation of my statement in his saying:

'When the hypocrites come to you.' (Surah Al-Munafiqun 63: 1) So the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) called them that they might ask Allah to forgive them, but they turned their heads aside. (Concerning Allah's saying: 'Pieces of wood propped up, ' Zaid said; They were the most handsome men.)

Hadith Number 427.

Narrated by Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While I was with my uncle, I heard 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul saying, "Do not spend on those who are with Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), that they may disperse and go away (from him). And if we return to Al-Madinah, surely, the more honorable will expel therefrom the meaner. "I mentioned that to my uncle who, in turn, mentioned it to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) . The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) called me and I told him about that. Then he sent for 'Abdullah bin Ubai and his companions, and they swore that they did not say so. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) disbelieved my statement and believed theirs. I was distressed as I have never been before, and I remained in my house. My uncle said to me, "You just wanted the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) to consider you a liar and hate you." Then Allah revealed:

'When the hypocrites come to you, they say: 'We bear witness that you are indeed the Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) of Allah." (Surah Al-Munafiqun 63: .1) So the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) sent for me and recited it and said, "Allah has confirmed your statement."

Hadith Number 428.

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): We were in a Ghazwa (Sufyan once said, in an army) and a man from the Muhajirun kicked an Ansari man (on the buttocks with his foot). The Ansari man said, "O the Ansar! (Help!)" and the emigrant said. "O the Muhajirun! (Help!) Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) heard that and said, "What is this call for, which is characteristic of the period of ignorance?" They said, "O Allah's Messenger! A man from the Muhajirun kicked one of the Ansar (on the buttocks with his foot)." Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Leave it (that call) as is a detestable thing." 'Abdullah bin Ubai heard that and said, 'Have the (the Muhajirun) done so? By Allah, if we return Al-Madinah, surely, the more honorable will expel therefrom the meaner." When this statement reached the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam). 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) got up an, said, "O Allah's Messenger! Let me chop off the head of this hypocrite ('Abdullah bin Ubai)!" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said "Leave him, lest the people say that Muhammad kills his companions." The Ansar were then more in number than the Muhajirun when the latter came to Al-Madinah, but later on the emigrant increased.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 429.

Narrated by Musa bin 'Uqba: 'Abdullah bin Al-Fadl told me that Anas bin Malik (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said, "I was much grieve over those who had been killed in the Battle of Al-Harra. When Zaid bin Arqam heard of my intense grief (over the killed Ansar), he wrote a letter to me saying that he heard Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saying, O Allah! Forgive the Ansar and the Ansar children. The subnarrator, Ibn Al-Fadl, is not sure whether the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) also said, And their grand-children." Some of those who were present, asked Anas (about Zaid). He said, "He (Zaid) is the one about whom Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, 'He is the one whose sound hearing Allah testified.'

Hadith Number 430.

Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): We were in a Ghazwa and a man from the Muhajirun kicked an Ansari (on the buttocks with his foot). The Ansari man said, "O the Ansari! (Help!)" The emigrant said, "O the Muhajirun! (Help)." When Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) heard that, he said, "What is that?" They said, "A man from the Muhajirun kicked a man from the Ansar (on the buttocks his foot). On that the Ansar said, 'O the Ansar!' and the emigrant said, 'O the Muhajirun!" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said' "Leave it (that call) for it Is a detestable thing." The number of Ansar was larger (than that of the Muhajirun) at the time when the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) came to Al-Madinah, but later the number of Muhajirun increased. 'Abdullah bin Ubai said, "Have they, (the Muhajirun) done so? By Allah, if we return to Al-Madinah, surely, the more honorable will expel therefrom the meaner," 'Umar bin Al-Khattab said, "O Allah's Messenger! Let me chop off the head of this hypocrite!" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Leave him, lest the people say Muhammad kills his companions."

Hadith Number 431.

Narrated by Salim : That Abdullah bin Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhuma) told him that he had divorced his wife while she was in her menses so 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) informed Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) of that. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) became very angry at that and said, "(Ibn 'Umar must return her to his house and keep her as his wife till she becomes clean and then menstruates and becomes clean again, whereupon, if he wishes to divorce her, he may do so while she is still clean and before having any sexual relations with her, for that is the legally prescribed period for divorce as Allah has ordered."

Hadith Number 432.

Narrated by Abu Salama: A man came to Ibn 'Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu) while Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) was sitting with him and said, "Give me your verdict regarding a lady who delivered a baby forty days after the death of her husband." Ibn 'Abbas said, "This indicates the end of one of the two prescribed periods." I said "For those who are pregnant, their prescribed period is until they deliver their burdens." Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said, I agree with my cousin (Abu Salama)." Then Ibn 'Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu) sent his slave, Kuraib to Um Salama to ask her (regarding this matter). She replied. "The husband of Subai 'a al Aslamiya was killed while she was pregnant, and she delivered a baby forty days after his death. Then her hand was asked in marriage and Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) married her (to somebody). Abu As-Sanabil was one of those who asked for her hand in marriage".

Hadith Number 433.

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): If someone says to his wife, "You are unlawful to me." he must make an expiation (for his oath). (*) Ibn 'Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu) added: There is for you in Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), an excellent example to follow.

* His saying will not mean a decision to divorce her.

Hadith Number 434.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to drink honey in the house of Zainab, the daughter of Jahsh, and would stay there with her. So Hafsa and I agreed secretly that, if he come to either of us, she would say to him. "It seems you have eaten Maghafir (a kind of bad-smelling resin), for I smell in you the smell of Maghafir," (We did so) and he replied. "No, but I was drinking honey in the house of Zainab, the daughter of Jahsh, and I shall never take it again. I have taken an oath as to that, and you should not tell anybody about it."

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 435.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): For the whole year I had the desire to ask 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (Radhi Allahu Anhu) regarding the explanation of a Verse (in Surah Al-Tahrim) but I could not ask him because I respected him very much. When he went to perform the Hajj, I too went along with him. On our return, while we were still on the way home. 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) went aside to answer the call of nature by the Arak trees. I waited till he finished and then I proceeded with him and asked him. "O chief of the Believers! Who were the two wives of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) who aided one another against him?" He said, "They were Hafsa and 'Aishah." Then I said to him, "By Allah, I wanted to ask you about this a year ago, but I could not do so owing to my respect for you." 'Umar said, "Do not refrain from asking me. If you think that I have knowledge (about a certain matter), ask me; and if I know (something about it), I will tell you."

Then Umar added, "By Allah, in the Pre-lslamic Period of Ignorance we did not pay attention to women until Allah revealed regarding them what He revealed regarding them and assigned for them what He has assigned. Once while I was thinking over a certain matter, my wife said, "I recommend that you do so-and-so." I said to her, "What have you got to do with this matter? Why do you poke your nose in a matter which I want to see fulfilled?" She said, How strange you are, O son of Al-Khattab! You don't want to be argued with whereas your daughter, Hafsa surely, argues with Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) so much that he remains angry for a full day!" 'Umar then reported; how he at once put on his outer garment and went to Hafsa and said to her, "O my daughter! Do you argue with Allah's Messenger so that he remains angry the whole day?" Hafsa said, "By Allah, we argue with him." 'Umar said, "Know that I warn you of Allah's punishment and the anger of Allah's Messenger ... O my daughter! Don't be betrayed by the one who is proud of her beauty because of the love of Allah's Messenger for her (i.e. 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha))." 'Umar added, "Then I went out to Um Salama's house who was one of my relatives, and I talked to her. She said, O son of Al-Khattab! It is rather astonishing that you interfere in everything; you even want to interfere between Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and his wives!' By Allah, by her talk she influenced me so much that I lost some of my anger. I left her (and went home).

At that time I had a friend from the Ansar who used to bring news (from the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)) in case of my absence, and I used to bring him the news if he was absent. In those days we were afraid of one of the kings of Ghassan tribe. We heard that he intended to move and attack us, so fear filled our hearts because of that. (One day) my Ansari friend unexpectedly knocked at my door, and said, "Open Open!' I said, 'Has the king of Ghassan come?' He said, 'No, but something worse; Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) has isolated himself from his wives.' I said, 'Let the nose of 'Aishah and Hafsa be stuck to dust (i.e. humiliated)!' Then I put on my clothes and went to Allah's Messenger’s (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) residence, and behold, he was staying in an upper room of his to which he ascended by a ladder, and a black slave of Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was (sitting) on the first step. I said to him, 'Say (to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)) 'Umar bin Al-Khattab is here.' Then the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) admitted me and I narrated the story to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam). When I reached the story of Um Salama, Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) smiled while he was lying on a mat made of palm tree leaves with nothing between him and the mat. Underneath his head there was a leather pillow stuffed with palm fibres, and leaves of a saut tree were piled at his feet, and above his head hung a few water skins. On seeing the marks of the mat imprinted on his side, I wept. He said.' 'Why are you weeping?' I replied, "O Allah's Messenger! Caesar and Khosrau are leading the life (i.e. luxurious life) while you, Allah's Messenger though you are, is living in destitute". The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) then replied. 'Won't you be satisfied that they enjoy this world and we the Hereafter?'"

Hadith Number 436.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I intended to ask 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) so I said, "Who were those two ladies who tried to back each other against the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)?" I hardly finished my speech when he said, “They were 'Aishah and Hafsa."

Hadith Number 437.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I intended to ask 'Umar about those two ladies who back each other against 'Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam). For one year I was seeking the opportunity to ask this question, but in vain, until once when I accompanied him for Hajj. While we were in Zahran, 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) went to answer the call of nature and told me to follow him with some water for ablution. So I followed him with a container of water and started pouring water for him. I found it a good opportunity to ask him, so I said, "O chief of the Believers! Who were those two ladies who had backed each other (against the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam))?" Before I could complete my question, he replied, "They were 'Aishah and Hafsa."

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 438.

Narrated by 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The wives of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) out of their jealousy, backed each other against the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), so I said to them, "It may be, if he divorced you all, that Allah will give him, instead of you wives better than you." So this Verse was revealed. (Surah At-Tahrim 66: 5)

Hadith Number 439.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): (Regarding the Verse): 'Cruel after all that, base-born (of illegitimate birth).' (Surah Al-Qalam 68: 13) It was revealed in connection with a man from Quaraish who had a notable sign (Zanamah) similar to the notable sign which usually-hung on the neck of a sheep (to recognize it).

Hadith Number 440.

Narrated by Haritha bin Wahb Al-Khuzai (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saying. "May I tell you of the people of Paradise? Every weak and poor obscure person whom the people look down upon but his oath is fulfilled by Allah when he takes an oath to do something. And may I inform you of the people of the Hell-Fire? They are all those violent, arrogant and stubborn people."

Hadith Number 441.

Narrated by Abu Said (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saying, "Allah will bring forth the severest Hour, and then all the Believers, men and women, will prostrate themselves before Him, but there will remain those who used to prostrate in the world for showing off and for gaining good reputation. Such people will try to prostrate (on the Day of Judgment) but their backs will be as stiff as if it is one bone (a single vertebra)."

Hadith Number 442.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): All the idols which were worshipped by the people of Nuh (Alayhi Salam) were worshipped by the Arabs later on. As for the idol Wadd, it was worshipped by the tribe of Kalb at Daumat-al-Jandal; Suwa' was the idol of (the tribe of) Murad and then by Ban, Ghutaif at Al-Jurf near Saba; Yauq was the idol of Hamdan, and Nasr was the idol of Himyr, the branch of Dhi-al-Kala.' The names (of the idols) formerly belonged to some pious men of the people of Nuh, and when they died Shaitan inspired their people to (prepare and place idols at the places where they used to sit, and to call those idols by their names. The people did so, but the idols were not worshipped till those people (who initiated them) had died and the origin of the idols had become obscure, whereupon people began worshipping them.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:57 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 443.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) went out along with a group of his companions towards 'Ukaz Market. At that time something intervened between the devils and the news of the Heaven, and flames were sent down upon them, so the devils returned. Their fellow-devils said, "What is wrong with you?" They said, "Something has intervened between us and the news of the Heaven, and fires (flames) have been shot at us." Their fellow-devils said, "Nothing has intervened between you and the news of the Heaven, but an important event has happened. Therefore, travel all over the world, east and west, and try to find out what has happened." And so they set out and travelled all over the world, east and west, looking for that thing which intervened between them and the news of the Heaven. Those of the devils who had set out towards Tihama, went to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) at Nakhla (a place between Makkah and Taif) while he was on his way to Ukaz Market. (They met him) while he was offering the Fajr prayer with his companions. When they heard the Holy Qur'an being recited (by Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)), they listened to it and said (to each other). This is the thing which has intervened between you and the news of the Heavens." Then they returned to their people and said, "O our people! We have really heard a wonderful recital (Qur'an). It gives guidance to the right, and we have believed therein. We shall not join in worship, anybody with our Lord." (Surah Al-Jinn 72: 1-2) Then Allah revealed to His Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)

'Say: It has been revealed to me that a group (3 to 9) of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an).' (Surah Al-Jinn 72: 1) The statement of the Jinns was revealed to him.

Hadith Number 444.

Narrated by Yahya bin Abi Kathir: I asked Aba Salama bin 'Abdur-Rahman about the first Surah revealed of the Qur'an. He replied "O you, wrapped-up (i.e. Al Muddaththir)." I said, "They say it was, 'Read, in the Name of your Lord Who created,' (i.e. Surah Al-'Alaq (the Clot)." On that, Abu Salama said, "I asked Jabir bin 'Abdullah about that, saying the same as you have said, whereupon he said, 'I will not tell you except what Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) had told us. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "I was in seclusion in the cave of Hiram', and after I completed the limited period of my seclusion. I came down (from the cave) and heard a voice calling me. I looked to my right, but saw nothing. Then I looked up and saw something. So I went to Khadija (the Prophet’s (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) wife) and told her to wrap me up and pour cold water on me. So they wrapped me up and poured cold water on me." Then, 'O you, (Muhammad) wrapped up! Arise and warn,' (Surah Al Muddaththir) was revealed." (Surah Al-Muddaththir 74: 1)

Hadith Number 445.

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "I was in a seclusion in the cave of Hira..." (similar to the narration related by 'Ali bin Al-Mubarak, 444 above).

Hadith Number 446.

Narrated by Yahya: I asked Aba Salama, "Which Surah of the Qur'an was revealed first?" He replied, "O you, wrapped-up' (Al-Muddaththir)." I said, "I have been informed that it was, 'Read, in the Name of your Lord who created... (i.e. Surah Al-Alaq).

Hadith Number 447.

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) describing the period of pause of the Divine Inspiration. He said in his talk, "While I was walking, I heard voices from the sky. I looked up, and behold ! I saw the same Angel who came to me in the cave of Hira' sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I was too much afraid of him (so I returned to my house) and said, 'Fold me up in garments!' They wrapped me up. Then Allah revealed: 'O you wrapped... and desert the idols. before the prayer became compulsory.' Rujz means idols.

Hadith Number 448.

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): That he heard Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) describing the period of pause of the Divine Inspiration, and in his description he said, "While I was walking I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up towards the sky, and behold! I saw the same Angel who came to me in the Cave of Hira', sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I was so terrified by him that I fell down on the ground. Then I went to my wife and said, 'Wrap me in garments! Wrap me in garments!' They wrapped me, and then Allah revealed:

"O you, (Muhammad) wrapped-up! Arise and warn... and desert the idols." (Surah Al-Muddaththir 74: 1-5) Abu Salama said... Rujz means idols." After that, the Divine Inspiration started coming more frequently and regularly.

Hadith Number 449.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to move his tongue when the divine Inspiration was being revealed to him. (Sufyan, a subnarrator, demonstrated (how the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to move his lips) and added. "In order to memorize it." So Allah revealed: "Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur’an) to make haste therewith." (Surah Al-Qiyamah 75:16)

Hadith Number 450.

Narrated by Musa bin Abi Aishah: That he asked Said bin Jubair regarding (the statement of Allah). 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur’an) to make haste therewith.' He said, "Ibn 'Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to move his lips when the Divine Inspiration was being revealed to him. So the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was ordered not to move his tongue, which he used to do, lest some words should escape his memory. 'It is for Us to collect it' means, We will collect it in your chest;' and its recitation' means, We will make you recite it. 'But when We recite it (i.e. when it is revealed to you), follow its recital; it is for Us to explain it and make it clear,' (i.e. We will explain it through your tongue).

Hadith Number 451.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): (As regards) Allah's Statement:

"Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur’an) to make haste therewith." (Surah Al-Qiyamah 75: 16)

When Jibril (Alayhi Salam) revealed the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), he (Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) ) moved his tongue and lips, and that state used to be very hard for him, and that movement indicated that revelation was taking place. So Allah revealed in Surah Al-Qiyamah which begins:

'I do swear by the Day of Resurrection...' (Surah Al-Qiyamah (75) the Verses:

'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur’an) to make haste therewith. It is for Us to collect it (Qur’an) in your mind, and give you the ability to recite it by heart. (Surah Al-Qiyamah 75: 16-17) Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma) added: It is for Us to collect it (Qur'an) (in your mind), and give you the ability to recite it by heart means, "When We reveal it, listen. Then it is for Us to explain it," means, 'It is for us to explain it through your tongue.' So whenever Jibril (Alayhi Salam) came to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) he would keep quiet (and listen), and when the Angel left, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) would recite that revelation as Allah promised him.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 452.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): We were with the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) when Surah Al-Mursalat (77) was revealed to him. While we were receiving it from his mouth, a snake suddenly came and we ran to kill it, but it outstripped us and entered its hole quickly. Allah's le said, "It has escaped your evil, and you too, have escaped its evil."

Hadith Number 453.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): (Similarly as no. 452 above.)

Hadith Number 454.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While we were with Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) in a cave, Surah Al-Mursalat (77) was revealed to him and we received it directly from his mouth as soon as he had received the revelation. Suddenly a snake came out and Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Get at it and kill it!" We ran to kill it but it outstripped us. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "It has escaped your evil, as you too, have escaped its."

Hadith Number 455.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): (As regards the explanation of Hadith 454). 'Indeed, it (Hell) throws about sparks (huge) as Forts.' We used to collect wood in the form of logs, three cubits long or shorter for heating purposes in winter, and we used to call such wood, the Qasr.

Hadith Number 456.

Narrated by Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While we were with the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) in a cave, Surah Al-Mursalat (77) was revealed to him and he recited it, and I heard it directly from his mouth as soon as he recited its revelation. Suddenly a snake sprang at us, and the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Kill it!" We ran to kill it but it escaped quickly. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said. "It has escaped your evil, and you too have escaped its evil."

Hadith Number 457.

Narrated by Al-Amash: Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said, "Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, 'Between the two sounds of the trumpet, there will be forty." Somebody asked Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu), "Forty days?" But he refused to reply. Then he asked, "Forty months?" He refused to reply. Then he asked, "Forty years?" Again, he refused to reply. Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) added. "Then (after this period) Allah will send water from the sky and then the dead bodies will grow like vegetation grows, There is nothing of the human body that does not decay except one bone; that is the little bone at the end of the coccyx of which the human body will be recreated on the Day of Resurrection." (See Hadith No. 338)

Hadith Number 458.

Narrated by Sahl bin Sad (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I saw Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) pointing with his index and middle fingers, saying. "The time of my Advent and the Hour are like these two fingers." The Great Catastrophe will overwhelm everything.

Hadith Number 459.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Such a person as recites the Qur’an and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person exerts himself to learn the Qur’an by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward."

Hadith Number 460.

Narrated by Abdullah bin Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "On the Day when all mankind will stand before the Lord of the Worlds, some of them will be enveloped in their sweat up to the middle of their ears."

Hadith Number 461.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saying... "He surely will receive an easy reckoning." (Surah Al-Inshiqaq 84:8)

Hadith Number 462.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) saying... "He surely will receive an easy reckoning." (Surah Al-Inshiqaq 84: 8)

Hadith Number 463.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said," (On the Day of Resurrection) any one whose account will be taken will be ruined (i.e. go to Hell)." I said, "O Allah's Messenger! May Allah make me be sacrificed for you. Doesn't Allah say:

"Then as for him who will be given his record in his right hand, he surely will receive an easy reckoning.?" (Surah Al-Inshiqaq 84: 7-8) He replied, "That is only the presentation of the accounts; but he whose record is questioned, will be ruined."

Hadith Number 464.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): (As regards the Verse): 'You shall surely travel from stage to stage (in this life and in the Hereafter).'(Surah Al-Inshiqaq 84: 19) (It means) from one state to another. That concerns your Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam).

Hadith Number 465.

Narrated by Al-Bara (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The first of the companions of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) who came to us (in Al-Madinah), were Mus'ab bin 'Umar and Ibn Um Maktum (Radhi Allahu Anhuma), and they started teaching us the Qur'an. Then came 'Ammar, Bilal and Sad (Radhi Allahu Anhuma). Afterwards 'Umar bin Al-Kkattab (Radhi Allahu Anhu) came along with a batch of twenty (men): and after that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) came. I never saw the people of Al-Madinah so pleased with anything as they were with his arrival, so that even the little boys and girls were saying, "This is Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) who has come." He (the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)) did not come (to Al-Madinah) till I had learnt Surah Al-Ala and also other similar Surahs.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:50 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 466.

Narrated by Abdullah bin Zama (Radhi Allahu Anhu): That he heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) delivering a sermon, and he mentioned the she-camel and the one who hamstrung it. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) recited:

'When, the most wicked man among them went forth (to hamstrung the she-camel).' (Surah Ash-Shams 91:12) Then he said, "A tough man whose equal was rare and who enjoyed the protection of his people, like Abi Zama went forth to (hamstrung) it." The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) then mentioned about the women (in his sermon). "It is not wise for anyone of you to lash his wife like a slave, for he might sleep with her the same evening." Then he advised them not to laugh when somebody breaks wind and said, "Why should anybody laugh at what he himself does?"

Hadith Number 467.

Narrated by Alqama: I went to Sham with a group of the companions of 'Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) (Radhi Allahu Anhu). Abu Ad-Darda'(Radhi Allahu Anhu) heard of our arrival so he came to us and said, "Is there anybody among you who can recite (Qur'an) " We replied in the affirmative. Then he asked, "Who is the best reciter?" They pointed at me. Then he told me to recite, so I recited the verse:

'By the night as it envelops. 'By the day as it appears in brightness. By (Him Who created) male and the female.' (Surah Al-Lail 92: 1-3) Abu Ad-Darda' then said to me, "Did you hear it (like this) from the mouth of your friend ('Abdullah bin Mas'ud)?" I said, "Yes." He said, "I too, heard it (like this) from the mouth of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam), but these people do not consider this recitation as the correct one."

Hadith Number 468.

Narrated by Ibrahim: The companions of 'Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) (Radhi Allahu Anhu) came to Abu Darda (Radhi Allahu Anhu), (and before they arrived at his home), he looked for them and found them. Then he asked them,: 'Who among you can recite (Qur'an) as 'Abdullah recites it?" They replied, "All of us." He asked, "Who among you knows it by heart?" They pointed at 'Alqama. Then he asked Alqama. "How did you hear 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud reciting Surah Al-Lail (The Night)?" Alqama recited:

'By the male and the female.' Abu Ad-Darda said, "I testify that I heard me Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) reciting it likewise, but these people want me to recite it: 'And by Him Who created male and female.' but by Allah, I will not follow them."

Hadith Number 469.

Narrated by 'Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): We were in the company of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) in a funeral procession at Baqi Al-Gharqad. He said, "There is none of you but has his place written for him in Paradise or in the Hell- Fire." They said, "O Allah's Messenger! Shall we depend (on this fact and give up work)?" He said, "Carry on doing (good deeds), for every body will find it easy to do (what will lead him to his destined place)." Then he recited:

'As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah, and believes in the Best reward from Allah (i.e. Allah will compensate him for what he will spend in Allah's way). So, We will make smooth for him the path of ease. But he who is a greedy miser... for him, the path for evil.' (Surah Al-Lail 92: 5-10)

Hadith Number 470.

Narrated by Abu Abdur-Rahman: 'Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said, "We were sitting with the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)," (He then mentioned the Hadith above (469).

Hadith Number 471.

Narrated by 'Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was in a funeral procession, he took a small stick and started scraping the earth with it and said, "There is none among you but has his place written for him, either in the Hell Fire or in Paradise." They (the people) said, "Allah's Messenger! Shall we depend on this (and leave work)?" He replied. "Carry on doing (good deeds), for everybody will find easy (to do) such deeds as will lead him to his destined place." The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) then recited:

'As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah, and believes in the Best Reward.' (Surah Al-Lail 92: 5-10)

Hadith Number 472.

Narrated by Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): We were in the company of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and he said, "There is none among you but has his place written for him, either in Paradise or in the Hell-Fire." We said, "O Allah's Messenger! Shall we depend (on this fact and give up work)?" He replied, "No! Carry on doing good deeds, for everybody will find easy (to do) such deeds as will lead him to his destined place." Then the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) recited: 'As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah, and believes in the Best reward. We will make smooth for him the path of ease... the path for evil.' (Surah Al-Lail 92: 5-10)

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:52 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 473.

Narrated by 'Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While we were in a funeral procession in Baqi Al-Gharqad, Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) came and sat down, and we sat around him. He had a small stick in his hand and he bent his head and started scraping the ground with it. He then said, "There is none among you, and no created soul but has his place written for him either in Paradise or in the Hell-Fire, and also has his happy or miserable fate (in the Hereafter) written for him." A man said, "O Allah's Messenger! Shall we depend upon what is written for us and give up doing (good) deeds? For whoever among us is destined to be fortunate (in the Hereafter), will join the fortunate peoples and whoever among us is destined to be miserable will do such deeds as are characteristic of the people who are destined to misery." The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Those who are destined to be happy (in the Hereafter) will find it easy and pleasant to do the deeds characteristic of those destined to happiness, while those who are to be among the miserable (in the Hereafter), will find it easy to do the deeds characteristic of those destined to misery." Then he recited: 'As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah and believes in the Best reward from Allah, We will make smooth for him the path of ease. But he who is a greedy miser and thinks himself self sufficient, and gives the lie to the Best reward from Allah we will make smooth for him the path for evil.' (Surah Al-Lail 92: 5-10)

Hadith Number 474.

Narrated by Ali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was in a funeral procession, he picked up something and started scraping the ground with it, and said, "There is none among you but has his place written for him either in the Hell Fire or in Paradise." They said, "O Allah's Messenger! Shall we not depend upon what has been written for us and give up deeds? He said, "Carry on doing (good) deeds, for everybody will find easy to do such deeds as will lead him to his destined place for which he has been created. So he who is destined to be among the happy (in the Hereafter), will find it easy to do the deeds characteristic of such people, while he who is destined to be among the miserable ones, will find it easy to do the deeds characteristic of such people." Then he recited:

'As for him who gives (in charity) and fears Allah, and believes in the best...' (Surah Al-Lail 92: 5-10)

Hadith Number 475.

Narrated by Jundub bin Sufyan (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Once Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab) came and said, "O Muhammad! I think that your Shaitan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!" On that Allah revealed:

'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.' (Surah Ad-Duha 93:1-3)

Hadith Number 476.

Narrated by Jundub Al-Bajali (Radhi Allahu Anhu): A lady said, "O Allah's Messenger! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur’an) to you." So there was revealed: 'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (Surah Ad-Duha 93: 1-3)

Hadith Number 477.

Narrated by Al-Bara (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was on a journey, he recited Surah At-Tini waz-Zaituni (95) in one of the first two Rakat of the Isha prayer.

Hadith Number 478.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha), (The wife of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)): The commencement (of the Divine Inspiration) to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was in the form of true dreams in his sleep, for he never had a dream but it turned out to be true and clear as the bright daylight. Then he began to like seclusions, so he used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship Allah continuously for many nights before going back to his family to take the necessary provision (of food) for the stay. He come back to (his wife) Khadija again to take his provision (of food) likewise, till one day he received the Guidance while he was in the cave of Hira. An Angel came to him and asked him to read. Allah's Messenger replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) added, "Then the Angel held me (forcibly) and pressed me so hard that I felt distressed. Then he released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he held me again and pressed me for the second time till I felt distressed. He then released me and asked me to read, but again I replied. 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he held me for the third time and pressed me till I got distressed, and then he released me and said, 'Read, in the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists), has created man out of a clot, Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen, has taught man that which he knew not." (Surah Al-‘Alaq 96: 1-5).

Then Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) returned with that experience; and the muscles between his neck and shoulders were trembling till he came upon Khadija (his wife) and said, "Cover me!" They covered him, and when the state of fear was over, he said to Khadija, "O Khadija! What is wrong with me? I was afraid that something bad might happen to me." Then he told her the story. Khadija said, "Nay! But receive the good tidings! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you, for by Allah, you keep good relations with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, entertain your guests generously and assist those who are stricken with calamities."

Khadija then took him to Waraqa bin Naufil, the son of Khadija's paternal uncle. Waraqa had been converted to Christianity in the Pre-lslamic Period and used to write Arabic and write of the Gospel in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said (to Waraqa), "O my cousin! Listen to what your nephew is going to say." Waraqa said, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) then described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same Angel (Jibril (Alayhi Salam)) who was sent to Musa. I wish I were young." He added some other statement. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) asked, "Will these people drive me out?" Waraqa said, "Yes, for nobody brought the like of what you have brought, but was treated with hostility. If I were to remain alive till your day (when you start preaching) then I would support you strongly." But a short while later Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was paused (stopped) for a while so that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was very much grieved.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): While Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was talking about the period of pause in revelation, he said in his narration. "Once while I was walking, all of a sudden I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up and saw to my surprise, the same Angel as had visited me in the cave of Hira.' He was sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I got afraid of him and came back home and said, Wrap me! Wrap me!" So they covered him and then Allah revealed:

'O you, wrapped up! Arise and warn and your Lord magnify, and your garments purify and dessert the idols.' (Surah Al-Muddaththir 74: 1-5)

Abu Salama said, "(Rijz) are the idols which the people of the Pre-lslamic period used to worship." After this the revelation started coming frequently and regularly.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 479.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was in the form of true dreams. The Angel came to him and said, "Read, in the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists), has created man a clot. Read! And your Lord is Most Generous"... (Surah Al-‘Alaq 96: 1-3)

Hadith Number 480.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): The commencement of (the Divine Inspirations to) Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was in the form of true dreams. The Angel came to him and said, [color=green] "Read! In the Name of your Lord Who has created all exists), has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is Most Generous, Who has taught (the writing) by the pen. (Surah Al-‘Alaq 96: 1-4) (The first person to write was Prophet Idris (Alayhi Salam))

Hadith Number 481.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) returned to Khadija and said, "Wrap me! Wrap me!" (Then the sub-narrator narrated the rest of the narration.)

Hadith Number 482.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Abu Jahl said, "If I see Muhammad praying at the Ka’bah, I will tread on his neck." When the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) heard of that, he said, "If he does so, the Angels will snatch him away."

Hadith Number 483.

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said to Ubai (bin Ka'b). "Allah has ordered me to recite to you: 'Those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture and among the idolators are not going to stop (from their disbelief.') (Surah Al-Baiyyinah 98) Ubai said, "Did Allah mention me by name?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Yes." On that, Ubai wept.

Hadith Number 484.

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said to Ubai, "Allah has ordered me recite Qur’an to you." Ubai asked, "Did Allah mention me by name to you?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Allah has mentioned your name to me." On that Ubai started weeping. (The sub-narrator) Qatada added: I have been informed that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) recited: 'Those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture,"... to Ubai.

Hadith Number 485.

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said to Ubai bin Ka'b, "Allah has ordered me to recite Qur’an to you." Ubai said, "Did Allah mention me by name to you?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Yes." Ubai said, "Have I been mentioned by the Lord of the Worlds?" The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Yes." Then Ubai burst into tears.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 486.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, " Horses are kept for one of three purposes: A man may keep them (for Allah's Cause) to receive a reward in the Hereafter; another may keep them as a means of protection; and a third may keep them to be a burden for him. As for the man for whom the horse is a source of reward, he is the one who ties it for Allah's Cause, and he ties it with a long rope in a pasture or a garden, then, whatever it eats or drinks in that pasture or garden will be added to his good deeds. And if it breaks its rope and jumps over one or two hills, then, for all its footsteps and its manure, good deeds will be written for him. And if it passes by a river and drinks of its water though its owner had no intention to water it from that river, even then he will have good deeds written for him. So that horse will be (a source of) reward for such a man.

If a man ties a horse for earning his livelihood and abstaining from asking others for help and he does not forget Allah's right, i.e. pays it’s Zakat and gives it to be used in Allah's Cause, then that horse will be a means of protection for him. But if a man ties it out of pride and to show off and to excite others, then that horse will be a burden (of sins) for him." Then Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was asked regarding donkeys. He replied, "Nothing has been revealed to me except this comprehensive Verse which includes everything:

'So whoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant) shall see it; and whoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant) shall see it.' (Surah Az-Zalzalah 99: 7-8)

Hadith Number 487.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was asked about donkeys and he replied, "Nothing has been revealed to me regarding donkeys except this comprehensive Verse which includes everything:

"So whoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant) shall see it; And whoever, does evil equal to the weight of an atom or a smallest ant) shall see it.' (Surah Az-Zalzalah 99: 7-8)

Hadith Number 488.

Narrated by Anas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): When the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was made to ascend to the Heavens, he said (after his return), "I came upon a river the banks of which were made of tents of hollow pearls. I asked Jibril. What is this (river)?' He replied, 'This is the Kauthar.'

Hadith Number 489.

Narrated by Abu Ubaida: I asked 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) regarding the verse: 'Verily we have granted you the Kauthar.' She replied, "The Kauthar is a river which has been given to your Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) on the banks of which there are (tents of) hollow pearls and its utensils are as numberless as the stars."

Hadith Number 490.

Narrated by Abu Bishr: Said bin Jubair said that Ibn 'Abbas said about Al-Kauthar. "That is the good which Allah has bestowed upon His Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)." I said to Sa'id bin Jubair. "But the people claim that it is a river in Paradise." Said said, "The river in Paradise is part of the good which Allah has bestowed on His Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam).

Hadith Number 491.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): "When the "Surah-An-Nasr", 'When comes the Help of Allah and the conquest,' had been revealed to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) he did not offer any prayer except that he said therein, "Subhanka Rabbana wa bihamdika; Allahumma ighfirli (I testify the Uniqueness of our Lord, and all the praises are for Him: O Allah, forgive me!")

Hadith Number 492.

Narrated by 'Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to say very often in bowing and prostration (during his prayers), Subhanka Allahumma Rabbana wa bihamdika; Allahumma ighfirli," according to the order of the Qur'an.

Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Hadith Number 493.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): 'Umar asked the people regarding Allah's Statement:

'When comes the Help of Allah (to you O Muhammad against your enemies) and the conquest of Makkah.' (Surah An-Nasr 110: 1) They replied, "It indicates the future conquest of towns and palaces (by Muslims)." 'Umar said, "What do you say about it, O Ibn 'Abbas?" I replied, "(This Surah) indicates the termination of the life of Muhammad. Through it he was informed of the nearness of his death."

Hadith Number 494.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) used to make me sit with the elderly men who had fought in the Battle of Badr. Some of them felt it (did not like that) and said to 'Umar "Why do you bring in this boy to sit with us while we have sons like him?" Umar replied, "Because of what you know of his position (i.e. his religious knowledge.)" One day 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) called me and made me sit in the gathering of those people; and I think that he called me just to show them (my religious knowledge). 'Umar then asked them (in my presence). "What do you say about the interpretation of the Statement of Allah:

'When comes Help of Allah (to you O, Muhammad against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah).' (Surah An-Nasr 110: 1) Some of them said, "We are ordered to praise Allah and ask for His forgiveness when Allah's Help and the conquest (of Makkah) comes to us." Some others kept quiet and did not say anything. On that, 'Umar asked me, "Do you say the same, O Ibn 'Abbas?" I replied, "No." He said, 'What do you say then?" I replied, "That is the sign of the death of Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) which Allah informed him of. Allah said:

'(O Muhammad) When comes the Help of Allah (to you against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah) (which is the sign of your death). You should celebrate the praises of your Lord and ask for His Forgiveness, and He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.' (Surah An-Nasr 110: 3) On that 'Umar (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said, "I do not know anything about it other than what you have said."

Hadith Number 495.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): When the Verse: [/color] 'And warn your tribe of near kindred.' (Surah Ash-Shu’ura 26: 214) [/color] was revealed. Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) went out, and when he had ascended As-Safa mountain, he shouted, "O Sabahah!" (*) The people said, "Who is that?" "Then they gathered around him, whereupon he said, "Do you see? If I inform you that cavalrymen are proceeding up the side of this mountain, will you believe me?" They said, "We have never heard you telling a lie." Then he said, "I am a plain warner to you of a coming severe punishment." Abu Lahab said, "May you perish! You gathered us only for this reason? Then Abu Lahab went away. So the "Surah: 'Perish the hands of Abu Lahab!' (Surah Al-Masad 111: 1) was revealed.

* "O Sabahah!" is an Arabic expression used when one appeals for help or draws the attention of others to some danger.

Hadith Number 496.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) went out towards Al-Batha' and ascended the mountain and shouted, "O Sabahah!" So the Quraish people gathered around him. He said, "Do you see? If I tell you that an enemy is going to attack you in the morning or in the evening, will you believe me?" They replied, "Yes." He said, "Then I am a plain warner to you of a coming severe punishment." Abu Lahab said, "Is it for this reason that you have gathered us? May you perish ! " Then Allah revealed: 'Perish the hands of Abu Lahab!'

Hadith Number 497.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhi Allahu Anhuma): Abu Lahab said, "May you perish! Is it' for this that you have gathered us?" So there was revealed: 'Perish the hands of Abu Lahab'

Hadith Number 498.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Allah said: 'The son of Adam tells a lie against Me, though he hasn't the right to do so. He abuses me though he hasn't the right to do so. As for his telling a lie against Me, it is his saying that I will not recreate him as I created him for the first time. In fact, the first creation was not easier for Me than new creation. As for his abusing Me, it is his saying that Allah has begotten children, while I am the One, the Self-Sufficient Master Whom all creatures need, I beget not, nor was I begotten, and there is none like unto Me."

Hadith Number 499.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Allah said: 'The son of Adam tells a lie against Me and he hasn't the right to do so; and he abuses me and he hasn't the right to do so. His telling a lie against Me is his saying that I will not recreate him as I created him for the first time; and his abusing Me is his saying that Allah has begotten children, while I am the self-sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, Who begets not nor was He begotten, and there is none like unto Me."

Hadith Number 500.

Narrated by Zirr bin Hubaish: I asked Ubai bin Ka'b (Radhi Allahu Anhu) regarding the two Muwwidhat (Surahs of taking refuge with Allah). He said, "I asked the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) about them, He said, 'These two Surahs have been recited to me and I have recited them (and are present in the Qur’an).' So, we say as Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said (i.e., they are part of the Qur’an")

Hadith Number 501.

Narrated by Zirr bin Hubaish (Radhi Allahu Anhu): I asked Ubai bin Ka'b (Radhi Allahu Anhu), "O Abu Al-Mundhir! Your brother, Ibn Mas'ud said so-and-so (i.e., the two Mu'awwidhat do not belong to the Qur’an)." Ubai said, "I asked Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) about them, and he said, 'They have been revealed to me, and I have recited them (as a part of the Qur’an)," So Ubai added, "So we say as Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) has said."

Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 Div34b

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)   Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Volume Six-Book Sixty – The Book the Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Wasaayaa)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3