The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

The Eeman series by Dr Bilal Philips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

The Eeman series by Dr Bilal Philips Empty
PostSubject: The Eeman series by Dr Bilal Philips   The Eeman series by Dr Bilal Philips EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa Rahmatoullah wa barakatou

red rosered rosered rose

Alhamdullilah, the Eeman Series are back in print, therefore, back on sale.

You can choose the level of reading adequate for your children, or choose to buy the whole series. I am always on the lookout for good Islamic fiction for my children, and the Eeman Series is superb, Masha Allah . We have the 6 levels at home, and I cannot recommend them more. The stories are very good and children do learn about the religion without realise it. Excellent for school teachers and parents. And excellent for reluctant readers.

Eeman Series

you can also get them on here , if you prefer: Olive Books

red rose red rosered rose
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

The Eeman series by Dr Bilal Philips
Page 1 of 1