Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Abdul Muhsin al-Qasim
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
This week’s Khutbah Selection Dreams in the Scale of Islam
By Su’ood Ash-Shuraim
1) People’s desire to talk about the unseen.
2) No one knows the unseen except Allaah.
3) People’s interest in dreams.
4) The position of educated people and intellectuals regarding dreams.
5) The position of Islamic scholars regarding dreams.
6) The reason for people’s interest in dreams in the present time.
7) The Prophet’s way in dealing with dreams.
8) The three types of dreams are:
• True dreams.
• Satanic dreams.
• Whispers of the soul.
9) Dreams cannot be bases for Islamic rulings or judgment of people.
10) The conditions of dream interpreters and their etiquettes.
11) The danger and evil consequence of interpreting dreams through satellite channels and general people’s gatherings.