Alhamdulillah it’s Jumu’ah
Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Let’s remember to send Salams and Salah upon the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)
and to recite Surah Al-Kahf (18) (the Cave)
Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Abdul Muhsin al-Qasim
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
This week’s Khutbah Selection is from Al-MadinahBeneficial lessons derived from the Hijrah
1) Mankinds desperate need for the message of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam.
2) The predicament of the people when the message of Islaam was revealed.
3) The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam called to Islamic monotheism, justice and good conduct.
4) The different types of opposition to the message.
5) His journey to Madeenah.
6) His encountering of attempted assassination plots.
7) What he did upon arrival in Madeenah.
8) The abandonment of sins and immorality.
9) Taking admonition from the alternation of day and night.
10) Recommended actions, derived from the Hijrah, for the rectification of the Muslim nation.