Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Salah Bukhatir
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
This week’s Khutbah SelectionThe Disease of Late Nights
By Salaah Al-Budayr
1) The Great favour of Allaah of the days and nights.
2) How nights were spent by the early Muslims compared to those in present times.
3) The problem of late nights during the summer vacation.
4) The harms and evil consequences of late nights.
5) An example of a night in the house of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam.
6) The warnings of the Salaf against entertainment and late nights.
7) The virtues of the hours preceding dawn.
8) The spread of the devils from among Jinn and mankind at sunset.
9) The sins committed during weddings.