Alhamdulillah it’s Jumu’ah
Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Let’s remember to send Salams and Salah upon the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)
and to recite Surah Al-Kahf (18) (the Cave)
Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Salah Bukhatir
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
This is the last Friday for Ramadan 1432 and we have chosen
an Eid Khutbah for this week’s Nasiha. Eid Al Fitr sermon
By Muhammad Al ‘Uthaimien
1) The necessity of being conscious of Allaah.
2) Gratitude due to Allaah for the favor of Siam (fasting) and Qiam (night prayer).
3) The virtue of fasting six days from Shawaal, and misconceptions related to fasting these days.
4) How the huge gathering of people attending Salaatul 'Eid, reminds us of another larger gathering on the Day of Judgment, and the things we should do in preparation for that Day.
5) Sunnah of the 'Eid, and reminding that its not of the Sunnah to visit the graves.
6) An advice to women to fear Allah, and to fulfill husband’s and children’s rights, and a warning against going out while applying makeup and displaying their charms.