Alhamdulillah it’s Jumu’ah
Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Let’s remember to send Salams and Salah upon the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)
and to recite Surah Al-Kahf (18) (the Cave)
Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Abdullah Basfar.
The English is read by Ibrahaim Walk using the Saheeh International Translation.
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
Our Khutbah selection for this week is from Makkah. Fast – So that you may attain Piety
Salih ibn Humaid
1) Fearfulness of Allah and its virtue.
2) The objective of fasting is to attain piety, and what that means.
3) How does the heart fast, and the effect of rectifying the heart on the rest of the body.
4) The situation of the pious fasting people.
5) How do we prepare for Ramadan.