Don't forget to click on the Full Reading
link to read the Jumu’ah Khutbah
We selected for this week.Yawm Al-Jumu’ah starts from Maghrib (sunset) on Thursday till the end of Asr on Friday.Audio Recitation by: Sheikh Abdur-Rahman As-Sudais
Click on the radio to listen to the recitation.
Our Khutbah selection for this week is from Makkah:The Status of Advice in Islaam
By Usaamah Khayyaat
1) The keenness of Muslims to draw ever closer to Allaah.
2) The great bounty of advice.
3) The virtue of accepting advice.
4) The lofty rank of those who give sincere advice.
5) The true meaning of advising Allaah.
6) The true meaning of advising His Messenger sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam.
7) The true meaning of advising the Book of Allaah.
8) The true meaning of advising the Muslim leaders.
9) The true meaning of advising the Muslims in general.
10) The continuous celebration for the obedient.