Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatouWalking 5 Miles In Her Shoes SOLACE
is pleased to present… Walking 5 Miles in Her Shoes
On 3rd July 2011, there will be a fantastic and fun sponsored walk around the 5 mile perimeter of Victoria Park (East London) for sisters and children (no boys over the age of 9).SOLACE
of the multitude of tests they have experienced
* support sisters who have lost their non Muslim family
* fund a revert in difficulty pack for all revert sisters who come forward to SOLACE for help and support
* train more volunteers in specific counselling skills who provide the much needed support scheme for our beneficiaries.
By registering yourself and your children for the Sponsored Walk, you will enjoy:
* surprises for each child at each 1 mile point!
* celebration at the end including food, a variety of stalls, free activites for each participant such as face painting, henna, fun games,
* there will be prize giving for the first adult and child who crosses the finish line
* an inspiring talk by author and editor of Sisters Magazine - Naima B. Robert.
Venue: Victoria Park, Grove Road, E3 5SN ( Enter the Crown Gates at the bottom of Grove Road and walk towards the blue marquees)
Want to earn some reward and enjoy a wonderful day out?
Enter the Sponsored Walk today by registering below: £5 entry fee for adults and £2 for each child.
After registering, you will receive full details of the event, the link to send to your friends and family and directions of how they can sponsor you online.
Please spread the word. SOLACE's aim is to reduce the rate of revert sisters leaving Islam and empower them to turn their lives around so that they once again feel the passion and zeal they embraced Islam with.
Please spread the word and register TODAY!
Event date: 03-07-2011 10:00 AM
Event end date: 03-07-2011 04:00 PMCut off date 26-06-2011
Individual Price £5.00
Child Price £2.00
Here is Solace UK's website:http://www.solaceuk.org