The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose Ali
Anonymous

Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting Empty
PostSubject: Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting   Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:31 am

Assalamu Alaikum Sister,

May Allah bless your family and all at The Wonderful Book-Room to be well and in strong iman.

I would like to share my free e-Book with you and your visitors. The book is titled Discipline without Disrespecting: 8 Tips to Taming Your Muslim Child's Temper. I can send the PDF attachment directly to you if you'd like to email me your approval. Or you can simply visit my website, go to the "Free e-Book" page and email it to yourself.

Jazakalakhair for your time and consideration. And may Allah reward you bountifully for your contribution to the Islamic community with The Wonderful Book-Room.

Your Sister in Islam,
Sister Rose Ali (Grandma Jeddah)
grandmajeddah@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting   Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:50 am

Wa Alaikum Salam

Ameen to your duas and the same to you and your loved ones, dear sister

This is the link for the ebook dear readers

http://www.grandmajeddah.com/Free_eBook.html

Barak Allahu Feeki sister Rose for sharing your book with our readers.
Back to top Go down

Free e-Book - Discipline without Disrespecting
Page 1 of 1